Together Forever

Guest Jack and Martha 4eva

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to see that so many of you are enjoying it. Here's the next chapter.

Chapter Five

After yesterdays tiring work, i.e. buying a baby photo album and going for an ultrasound Jack and Martha had decided to have and early night. It was now eight o'clock in the morning and Martha was already up throwing up down the toilet. Of course, Jack's instinct had told him that Martha wasn't actualy in bed with him, and five minutes later he was with Martha in the toilet holding her hair back. Martha couldn't eat until about ten o'clock so every morning this week they had eaten breakfast in the diner. This morning was going to be the same by the looks of it Jack thought to himself, but it would be a good place to show off the baby pictures and announce that Martha was having twins, maybe this morning wasn't going to be so bad after all.

After most people had been shown the pictures and heard that it was twins they had been really happy for the perfect couple.

"I love you Mr. Holden" Martha said smiling at him before giving him a tender kiss on the lips.

"I love you to, Mrs. Holden" Jack replied after returning the kiss. Everybody could see that they were a perfect couple. They were deeply in love and having children was the icing on the cake. Everybody knew that they would also make great parents and that no matter what they would always be together, forever.

After having breakfast they went for a swim as Martha kept on going on about how she wouldn't be able to wear a bikini whist she was pregnant, which for her meant not going swimming. They were flirting so much that by the time the were out of the water they should have been at Robbie and Tasha's five minutes ago.

After quickly getting changed they headed over to see them both and baby Konnie.

They were back home and Jack was cooking a romantic meal before they decided to have an early night. It was delicous much to the annoyance of Martha as Jack was always going on about how he was a much better cook than her, of course it was true.

"Do you like it?" Jack asked

"Of course, it's delicious" Martha replied

"So, do we agree I'm a better cook?"

"Maybe"

"So I'll take that as a yes"

"Alright I admit it, you're a better cook than I am and by the way tonight was the best night I've had in months" Martha said making Jack grin from ear to ear.

"May I say you're looking lovely tonight" he whispered in her ear.

"You don't look too bad yourself" she whispered back.

"Ready for that early night?" he asked.

"I'm always ready for you."

Jack carried her into a candle lit room and before long they were kissing passionately and their clothes had hit the floor.

Hope you enjoy it.

Archived