Together Forever

Guest Jack and Martha 4eva

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

such a cute chapter theres one thing ive noticed an thats tasha and jack like tasha going b4 jack got there please please dont make it so tasha and jack have feelings 4 each other!!!! i might be completely wrong!

glad you like it and I was trying to make it seem like Tasha liked Jack. You'll just have to see how it pans out.

such a cute chapter theres one thing ive noticed an thats tasha and jack like tasha going b4 jack got there please please dont make it so tasha and jack have feelings 4 each other!!!! i might be completely wrong!

glad you like it and I was trying to make it seem like Tasha liked Jack. You'll just have to see how it pans out.

ahh noway they CANNOT have feelings 4 each other...pleaseeeeee no!

Felt like updating so here's the next bit

Chapter 20

Martha went to answer the door to find Mattie and Lucas standing there.

"Hey, morning, come on in" she said to them

"Thanks" Mattie said walking into the villa and sitting down at the table. After half an hour they were already to go to the beach. It was really hot, the perfect time to go to Spain. Jack had offered to take the kids whilst Martha and Mattie went shopping but Martha said it was a family holiday and that they should all be together. It only took about five minutes to walk down to the beach. Jack and Lucas ahd gone down a bit earlier with Jodi, Harry and Charlie as they had gotten a bit too excited. Martha and Mattie both had prams because Ben couldn't walk yet and he was to heavy to carry for long periods of time.

Martha and Mattie arrived at the beach to see Jack and Lucas in the water with the kids.

"Nice to see they're keeping them occupied" said Martha

"I know, it makes a nice change" added Mattie. Jack soon saw Martha and came out to help her with the pram. Lucas on the other hand was too busy playing with the kids to realise Mattie. Mattie couldn't believe it.

Martha saw the look of annoyance on Mattie's face.

"Not my fault you married the wrong Holden brother" Martha said jokingly before kissing Jack on the lips.

"I will speak with him later, but at least he's keeping them occupied." Mattie said looking into the sea.

The twins were building a sandcastle, Charlie was trying to help, but failing and Indi was asleep. Jack and Martha sat and watched their beautiful family. Mattie was sunbathing, topping up her tan whilst Lucas had gone off with Ben, as he had been crying. Martha was just relaxing when Indi started crying in her pram.

"I'll get her" Martha said.

"Ok, but bring her back down here." Jack said to her

"I will, don't worry" Martha said in a sarcastic manner. Martha started to feed her a bottle of milk. Jack pulled Martha back into his arms, before kissing her on her forehead.

"I love you Mrs. Holden" Jack whispered in her ear

"I love you to Mr Holden" Martha said back "And by the way this is the best holiday I've ever had." She added before giving him a tender kiss on the lips.

"Mummy, can we get an ice cream?" Harry asked looking at her longingly

"Can we, please" Jodi said.

"I'm sure daddy will take you to get one, won't you babe." Martha said.

"Yer sure, come on" Jack said picking up Charlie. "Do you want one Martha?"

"No I'm fine, don't be too long." She added before kissing him on the lips.

"Come on then kids" Jack said before beginning to walk off.

"Hey Jack, wait, I'll come with you" said Lucas before running off to catch Jack up.

"You know Martha you're so lucky to have a man that'll do anything for you" Mattie said sitting up

"I know, I love him so much." Martha said. "Come on Mattie, you've got Lucas and he'd do anything for you"

"I know he would, but sometimes he can be totally oblivious to what I want"

"I'm afraid Mattie it's a Holden trait." Martha said giggling under her breath

"You're probably right" Mattie said before bursting out laughing.

It was tea time and they had all decided that they would go out for tea. They had found somewhere quite easily that had just opened and was quite quiet. Most of the spanish were still having their siesta as it was especially hot today. As they all tucked into their food they couldn't be happier. It was seven o'clock before they got back to the villa. Harry and Jodi were almost asleep so they went straight to bed. The jet lag was catching up with them. Charlie and Indi were already asleep, but Indi wasn't sleeping through the night yet. Martha and Jack agreed to baby sit Ben so that Mattie and Lucas could go out. Martha turned on the tele. She managed to find a DVD and changed the language into English. Her and Jack cuddled up on the sofa together. It finished at eleven o'clock. Mattie and Luc weren't back yet but Ben was asleep so it didn't matter. Martha had fallen asleep twice during the DVD and was heading off to bed when Lucas and Mattie walked in. Mattie was completely drunk so Lucas had to deal with Ben. They quickly exited leaving Jack and Martha in peace once again. They both decided to go to bed. Jack was on the night shift so if Indi cried Martha just had to ignore it. It was Jack's problem tonight.

TWO WEEKS LATER

It was time to board the flight again. Martha and Jack had got there early but Lucas and Mattie were no where to be seen. Martha had tried ringing Mattie twice but there was no answer. They had decided that they would see them in the boarding area. As Martha and Jack were getting on the flight and settling down their children they still hadn't seen Mattie and Lucas. Just then Martha recieved a text message from Mattie.

Hi Martha

Where are you, the flight isn't for another six hours!

We don't need to leave for another hour. I know you like

to get there early with the kids and all that but come on.

Where shall we meet you? Text back

Mattie XX

"Jack, they've got the times mixed up" Martha blurted out.

"What, they can't have done. That's so unlike them"

"I know, but they have. I'll text Mattie back and tell their mistake. They'll have to catch a later flight" Martha said.

They were about to take off and Jack and Martha were still in disbelief that Mattie and Luc had acutally missed the plain. They were so organised. It was night so the kids were asleep. The best thing they could all do was to get some sleep.

BACK IN AUSTRALIA

The plane had landed and almost everybody was off. Jack and Martha went to collect their baggage. Martha had recieved another text from Mattie telling her that they would catch the next flight in the morning. Martha and Jack would be home in about two hours. Most of them slept in the car. Jack was driving. Indi was crying so Martha woke up and asked Jack to pull over. Martha gave her a bottle of milk and she was asleep again within minutes. They passed the sign that said WELCOME TO SUMMER BAY. They were so glad to be home. The holiday was fantastic but it could never beat Summer Bay. They arrived at the house and the kids went straight to bed. It was night time in Australia so they were still tired. The twins were at school in three days time. They needed all the sleep they could get. Indi was awake so Martha stayed up with her whilst Jack went to bed. He hadn't slept much on the plane and he had driven back. Indi was awake for another two hours before Jack came out and said that Martha needed to get some sleep. He'd look after her until she dozed off again.

Beth and Tony came round in the morning telling them the news that Tash and Robbie had broken up. Jack and Martha were shocked because they thought that they were working things out. Beth and Tony just laughed when Jack and Martha told them about Mattie and Lucas missing the plane. They left them to it to unpack, but Beth said that if Martha and Jack wanted to relax this afternoon then they could bring the kids round and they could play at her house. Martha took her up on this offer and her and Jack spent the afternoon together. Mattie and Lucas would be back tonight and they wanted to go and see them. What would be their excuse for missing the flight. Martha and Jack sure would have liked to know.

Enjoy R&R

Archived