The Tribe

Guest beachbabe

I HATED Jay/Ebony together. He was kind, she was the worst b!tch in the world, there was nothing special with them. And Slade/Ebony was boring, both bad-ass-wanna-be stupid characters. I hate Ebony so much i could kill her! :P

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved Ebony, because she was such a fantastic bitch which usually mean't i hated characters who got in her way (like Java, Siva and Ram). I loved the fact she looked out for herself, it made her stand out from all the nice characters who had nothing interesting about them and could be really boring to watch. I couldn't stand Java and Siva (especially Java). I quite liked Tai San but she kept coming and going. At least my Ebony was always there, she spiced thongs up. :wub:

It seem like you and i have nothing in common :P

We have different opinions so lets leave it with this.

Do you mean me or Danifan? :lol:

To me, I liked Amber at times, and hated her at other times. I remmeber in season 1 when she told Salene to back off from Bray while he was dating Trudy, yet she then went after Bray herself which annoyed me. Though at the same time, I like how strong she can be when it's needed. I didn't really like her with Bray though...I liked her with Sasha, he brought out another side of her. I hated her in season 5 with that horrid manwhore Jay...one of my favorite scenes in season 5 was when Trudy and Amber fought. :) Ellie was and always will be my favorite girl, I loved how fiesty she was! She also had the best style in my opinion.

It seem like you and i have nothing in common

We have different opinions so lets leave it with this.

Do you mean me or Danifan?

To me, I liked Amber at times, and hated her at other times. I remmeber in season 1 when she told Salene to back off from Bray while he was dating Trudy, yet she then went after Bray herself which annoyed me. Though at the same time, I like how strong she can be when it's needed. I didn't really like her with Bray though...I liked her with Sasha, she brought out another side of her. I hated her in season 5 with that horrid manwhore Jay...one of my favorite scenes in season 5 was when Trudy and Amber fought. :) Ellie was and always will be my favorite girl, I loved how fiesty she was!

I meant Danifan :P

I liked Ellie at first, she was fun with Jack in the beginning but then she met Luke (was that his name?). After that i hatet her :P Of the guys, Lex is my favorite :wub: He is sexy, bad but have soft side too. I didnt like it when so many new people came in season 5 so thats why i dont really like the last season. And the finale was weak IMO.

I didn't like Luke either but I could never hate Ellie. I liked Alice too, sexy farm girl. :P I don't think I liked ANY of the new characters of Season 5. I didn't like Slade, Darryll, or Ruby, and I hated Lottie and Gel....god I hated Gel. With the exception of Jay, Ved, and Sammy, I liked all the new characters of season 4. :)

Jay in season 4 was tolerable, but I hated him in season 5. His whole "everyone loves me, it's not my fault" attitude was unbearble. <_< Sammy and Ved were just little brats. I loved Java, Siva, Mouse, Patch, and Dee. ^_^ Java was a superb bitch, Siva was interesting, Mouse was so cute, Patch was also cute, and Dee made me laugh at times...I liked her a lot.

Archived