The Tribe

Guest beachbabe

I despised Jay and Amber with a passion, but to me, season 5 in general wasn't that great. It had certain storylines I liked (Jay/Trudy, Java/Ram). Other than that, nothing kept my attention as much as the other seasons.

Yeah i didnt like that seasons and the last episode was weak IMO. I remember i didnt see the finale when it was on the telly so a friend told me what happend. I downloaded the ep and the explosion was just so boring.. I was very disappointed :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Amber! :D

Season 1 is the best, IMO.

YES!! Finally someone else who love Amber. Everybody seem to hate her and luv Ebony but Amber is my favorite of the girls :P

And yeah season 1 is the best of them all. But i cant get enough of season 4 cuz of Cloe and Ved :wub:

What actually happened to Cloe. I remember her disappearing but she never popped up again. Then Ved did the same thing never to be mentioned again, not even by Jay which was odd as he was his brother. I'm pretty sure Ved got deleted but i don't think Cloe's disappearance was ever solved.

She was "switched" with May in the game, we never really got a good explenation about what happend to her. I can't remember if she got 'Deleted', but 'deleted' dosen't mean 'dead' :)

eta: Ved tried saving Cloe in Reality space by challinging Ram to a duell (sp?) I think, something like that. He lost and then later in season 5 *I think* Jay found out he was 'Deleted'.

Archived