The Tribe

Guest beachbabe

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I liked Dani and hated Kirsty. I agree that Kirsty was a brat, but Dani wasn't that big of a brat, and she had good heart as you can tell you cared for both her family and friends. Cloe on the other hand treated all who loved and cared about her poorly, and always accused everyone of "treating her like a child".

I disagree, Dani could be selfish at times, but she did sacrifice a lot for the sake of others. Dani was one of the few characters that I prefered to be nice rather than having attitude like she did in the beginning of the show, which is why I think she was a unique, likable character...but back to The Tribe. :P Don't get me wrong, I don't like characters to all be perfect little saints (in fact, I hate those types of characters), but I found Cloe to be in need of a good slap during season 4, she was likable in the past series, but in series 4 she seemed to get worse and worse as the series continued. I do admit her and Ved were cute together, but I don't like what Cloe turned into.

In season 4, I also started to love Salene during this time, she was a good leader. :)

I disagree, i dont think Salene was a good leader. She was always so boring but i didnt hate her character. Amber was the perfect leader. And as for Cloe, didnt you see what i said, she was a teenager. Everything you said is totally normal, cuz us teens are rude to people we really love, they can be mean without even knowing it and they have a bad attitude. Thats just the way it is :P

Salene was OK, I liked her most of the time but she seemed a bit wet most of the time with no fiestiness or anything which could annoy me. She wasn't anywhere near as annoying as Amber though. She was just too perfect and so selfless. She was too good to be true and came across to me as such a suck up to the rest of the tribe. God i hated her soooooo much. I also couldn't stand Ruby for being such a bunny-boiler over Slade. I'm glad Ebony beat her up and through her in front of that truck (shame she survived). I loved Slade/Ebony almost as much as i loved Jay/Ebony.

Archived