The Tribe

Guest beachbabe

^I agree, Ebony was a great character and I can't imagine the show without her, like you said, she stood out, she wasn't like the rest, she was a fighter thinking about herself, the mallrats was a fighter for each other and I really liked seeing Ebony running in and out of the tribe everytime she was in big trouble..

I'm kinda mad they didn't to the whole Salene/May story-line, it would be so good. Instead they turned May into a snitch <_<

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like both Ebony and Amber. I always thought Amber was a bit overated, however. She was always thought of as a great leader and perfect. Which honestly? I thought Salene was a much better leader in season 4 and started not to like her after she was corrupted by Jay. Ebony was interesting and unpredictable. I disliked some of her decisions at times, but I could never call her boring.

That was the great thing about Ebony, she was so unpredictable. She was always looking out for number one and would manipulate everything and everyone to get what she wanted. She wasn't evil but at the same time she wasn't soppy and nice like everyone else. Ebony rocked, the show would have been dull without her. :wink:

Some amazing The Tribe video's you must see :P

Everytime we touch - Couple's

Very sweet, not the best editing but a very good video.

Ved and Cloe - Broken

A short but good video about Ved and Cloe..

The Tribe - Season 1-4

Some very good moments with The tribe gang from season 1 to 4.

This is a must see! The best Tribe video EVER!! :P

The tribe - Making of [Part 1]

This is very good. Behind the scene, interviews with cast and much more.

The Tribe - Making of [part 2]

Part 2

The tribe - Making of [part 3]

Part 3

The Tribe - Making of [part 4]

The last part

Archived