The Tribe

Guest beachbabe

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zandra seems to be the girl you'd love, but sometimes you would hate her. The same with Lex.

Amber, Jack and Selene are the only people I really like. Trudy annoys me and Bray is.....meh.

I adored Jack, Ryan, Tai-San and Dal in s1. I also like Cloe (not in s4), Paul, and later on KC, but I found Patsy bratty and annoying.

I like Salene overall, but she eventually goes through changes that really turns me off to her character, but something good does come out of it. I don't want to say anymore as I don't want to spoil it for you. :P Trudy was horrible at first, but she does get better as the season continues. I like Amber at times, but at other times I hate her.

She tells Salene to back off from Bray, and then later she gets with him herself?

<_< As far as Bray, I don't see what the other girls see in him. He has an interesting background though.

Archived