The Tribe

Guest beachbabe

Oooh around there. I find The tribe not that interesting when you watch many episodes, I like the waiting, and while you're waiting you can think about what's happening in the episodes :P.

Think I'll re-watch season 1, 2 and 5 this summer, I'll be working all day and have nothing to do in the night (I'll be away from home to work) and since I don't know if I'll get a TV or internet I'll take the lap top and lots of DVD's with me :P

Do you regret buying season 1? Have you seen the other seasons?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm currently watching season1 myself! :D I personally found the beginning to be slow paced with everyone getting together, starting new, etc. So I just started from the point where Trudy and Dal

leave the mall together to find a farm in the mountains, leaving Brady behind.

I actually quite liked the Trudy/Dal crush for some reason...pity it didn't carry on after she returned.

I'm to the point where KC has joined the MallRats and Dal/Trudy are staying with the weirdy Tribe with in the valley. :D It's finally getting interesting! :P

Yay! :D Around episode 23-25 in other words? :P

Kc's a brat, I've never liked him :P.

I'm off school for 3 months. :P

Anywho, Tai and Lex are over now....I think..... KC is just being weird now .... he's buying imaginary Ice Cream... :huh:

What's the deal with the Valley Tribe? Why were they so freaked when Trudy left?

Lucky you! I still have 7 school days left :(

Erhm I think you'll find out later on the gathering and when

Dal and Sasha tries to escape, they're trading slaves/ slave traders

:P

You're talking about the Nomads, right? :)

Archived