The Tribe

Guest beachbabe

Lol, i like Alice but i started hating Ellie after what she did to Jack in S3. She was so innocent and cute with Jack in S2 but then she became this bimbo when she cheated with Luke (was that his name?!).

I never liked the storyline with Alice liking Lex but she was adorable with Ned.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zandra annoyed the hell out of me, not as bad as Gel did, but I still hated her. Ryan would do anything in the world for her, yet she still treated him poorly and hanged off of Lex's every word. I'm SO glad Ryan found Salene, because he deserved much better than Zandra.

I adored Ryan. He may have been dumb, but his dumbness was cute. :P He had a fantastic personality, and I loved his relationship with Salene. I loved the scene where Zandra found out Tai-San and Lex slept together...Tai-San gave her a well deserved kick in the face. :)

I hate the way Tai-San was in S1, so selfish and she had the biggest ego of all the characters. I also hated her in S3 but she was okay with Lex in season 2. But all in all she was a true bitch!

I didn't like Salene, she was okay in s5 but i never really liked her. The bulimia-storyline was really bad, she couldn't act at all.

I liked Tai-San. She had an interesting way of thinking that sounded crazy, yet made sense. I would have liked to see her with Jack together. There was obvious connection at the end of s1. I remember her saying "Stay with me, Jack" while they were on Eagle Mountain.

It's interesting, Marie :P

I've gotten to the episode where Trudy OD on sleeping pills..... A bit fake if you ask me. She took the whole bottle and she was fine afterwards. :P Oh, and Selene ignoring Trudy when she was almost dead, priceless! :lol:

Archived