The Tribe

Guest beachbabe

That's okay Marie, I already read some of the script...but the dumbness of it prevented me from finishing it. If that's what they were going to make, I'm glad Five didn't fund a s6...just wish they didn't fund that horrible sequel.

Danifan, is Amber your tribal Gypsy? :P While I loved Ebony, she was never as exciting as Ellie to me. I loved her fiesty attitude. She had spunk, but with a heart of gold. I especially loved her attitude towards Gel and Mega! She wasn't about to lose Jack to a dimwit like Gel or a robot like Mega! One of my favourite storylines was when someone tried to kill Ebony. I was so suprised when it turned out to be Ellie.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody else a Syan[selene//Ryan] fan? :wub: [i know they are not a couple, but friends will do :P]

Oh, Episode 40 was so sad! They had to lock Patsy away in a room because she might be diseased... I couldn't care less about Lex and Glynn. :P

I hate KC now. Ass. <_<

I also love Ryan and Salene together! They only get cuter as the season progresses. I remember when Patsy saw Glenn...I was creeped out when she followed him and we saw his eyes when he asked "Why are you following me?" :unsure: I felt sorry for him later on.

Why do you hate KC?

Ebony was gorgeous, so much better than dreary, old Amber and her holier than thou, i'm just too good for anyone attitude. I hated Amber so much even more than Gel. Ebony had more brains than all the girls put together, she was tough and a survivor she wasn't all nice to everyone in the hope they'd do all the hard work and protect her (*Like Amber*) while she did nothing but boss everyone around. Ebony was the best. I liked the fact she was always out for number one, she'd have been as boring and annoying as Amber or Salene if she'd been nice.

First of all you've said those things so many times before so no need to go through it all again. Just because i said i hate Ebony do you really feel so intimidated that you have to say all these "nice" things about her? I get it; you hate Amber and love Ebony but cant other feel free to have another opinion?

Ebony was gorgeous, so much better than dreary, old Amber and her holier than thou, i'm just too good for anyone attitude. I hated Amber so much even more than Gel. Ebony had more brains than all the girls put together, she was tough and a survivor she wasn't all nice to everyone in the hope they'd do all the hard work and protect her (*Like Amber*) while she did nothing but boss everyone around. Ebony was the best. I liked the fact she was always out for number one, she'd have been as boring and annoying as Amber or Salene if she'd been nice.

First of all you've said those things so many times before so no need to go through it all again. Just because i said i hate Ebony do you really feel so intimidated that you have to say all these "nice" things about her? I get it; you hate Amber and love Ebony but cant other feel free to have another opinion?

Have your opinion, just don't get all high and mighty if i choose to express mine. I can and i will as many times as i like.

Danifan, is Amber your tribal Gypsy? :P While I loved Ebony, she was never as exciting as Ellie to me. I loved her fiesty attitude. She had spunk, but with a heart of gold. I especially loved her attitude towards Gel and Mega! She wasn't about to lose Jack to a dimwit like Gel or a robot like Mega! One of my favourite storylines was when someone tried to kill Ebony. I was so suprised when it turned out to be Ellie.

Amber is my equivalant of Gypsy yes, such a nuisance that stuck around far too long for my liking.

I liked Ellie but i found it annoying as for a while i thought her name was Ali as no one seemed to be able to pronounce her name.

I'm at episode 29 now. The whole thing is boring as I remember all the episodes :P Looking forward to the whole Lex and Glenn virus thing. I haven't seen that since it aired first in norway.

Also looking forward to season two, haven't seen that on a while either, I'm just sad I don't have season 3 too, but season 1, 2 and 5 is enough for now :P (My sweet sweet jady :wub: )

I also love Ryan and Salene together! They only get cuter as the season progresses. I remember when Patsy saw Glenn...I was creeped out when she followed him and we saw his eyes when he asked "Why are you following me?" :unsure: I felt sorry for him later on.

Why do you hate KC?

He is just pure evil. He has his little antics going with Lex and he is really annoying. He's a total suck-up too. :P

No! Season One is coming to an end. :(

I must buy Season Two and Three together, so I don't have to order them seperately. I'm quite shocked to find out that

Amber and Zandra get blown up on Eagle mountain and Amber joins the Eco tribe. Does Zandra die then?

I've never been so addicted to a TV show before. :ph34r:

Yes about Zan.

I still can't believe Trudy though.She left her kid and now she's "mother of the year".*grr*.

You must buy season 2 and 3. But when you've watched those, you have to buy season 4 and 5 too :P Luckily, they're not too expencive now :P

Do you have to pay customs for them?

Archived