The Tribe

Guest beachbabe

Anywho, Tai and Lex are over now....I think..... KC is just being weird now .... he's buying imaginary Ice Cream... :huh:

I thought that scene was cute. :P I never liked Patsy though.

So Sasha is now with the nomads? I liked him! I don't think Marie did though. :P Have they tried to

excape

yet?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber just stopped Sasha from saying "Babe"... :P

I like Sasha. He's fun and always is a bit.....colourful.... (I mean his clothes :P)> Trudy is over-acting when she is being kind to Selene. :P

Is Selene eating SMA milk substitute? :huh::o

Sasha is scary :P I think it's the hat with the arms :P

The bulimia story-line was good. I liked season 1 very much because it dealt with so much strong story-lines. Trudy having a baby, trying to kill herself, running away, surviving on your own, bulimia and lots of other stuff. I can't remember the other seasons having story-lines like tjat (but I could remember wrong though :P)

Sasha is scary I think it's the hat with the arms

Ew, I totally hated him! He was way freaky! What with his hat, his 'One man band', and his dress sense!

But season one is my favourite too. I loved the way they made it at the begining, how they all sort of came together... I so love this show!

:P

I doubt it aswell, most of the actors have moved on to different projects. I am happy that the DVDs were released atleast, as there was a time I thought getting season's 2-5 was doubtful. I just wish they would release an Atlantis High DVD. :P I do wonder what happened to KC and Alice however. On the s5 DVD, it includes some of the s6 scripts, what did everyone think about it?

Archived