The Tribe

Guest beachbabe

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is good looking, yes. Though there have been many girls who fancied Bray throughout the series. Trudy, Salene, Amber, Ebony, Danni, Moon, was he really worth that trouble? Also, I don't think he had the best personality. He kept people in the dark far too much.

I never said that either, I'd love to be with Jack myself. :wub: Though that wasn't my point. Bray has had many girls like him, but I think just about all of them could find better. He meant well, but I don't think he gave his love interests the attention they needed as he was always off doing his own thing.

I disagree, yes he went off alot in S1 but not when he was with a woman. Remember he was never with Trudy and the thing he had with Salene was just plain silly.

But when he was with Amber it was like he gave her his heart.

I can't say I remember the Bray and Amber relationship that well (will need to view my DVD set again! :D), but I do believe he spent a lot of time with Ebony during their relationship. I still think she was better suited with Sasha. He brought out another side of her. I was just thinking, whatever happened to Paul? :huh:

Lex scared him away and then one episode he just wasn't there. You do know Amber and Bray wore together in s3 too? :P

In the end of s1 Ebony tricked him with something (i dont remember if she kidnapped him) but thats the reason he was with her.

I liked Sasha too but Amber was much better with Bray IMO :wub:

I always thought Bray was second best to her. I haven't seen the character Danni yet, as I am re-watching s1 before starting s2. Though I hated how at the start of s3 he was desperately searching for Danni, but seemed to forget all about her after Amber was found alive.

Yeah but Amber was the love of his life. He never loved Danni, he just cared for her.

Im actually one of the few people who like her, she was tough and cool just like Amber :P

Since i like her i guess you wont. Lmao :D

Archived