The Tribe

Guest beachbabe

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Tribe was my favourite show when I was growing up. I loved everything about it.

I miss it.... :(

Same here i wrote a letter to channel 5 just two weeks ago asking to have it on again and they said No because they can't fit it into their time slot and they are not buying from other places or somethinbg like that. I have been downloading the tribe episodes from bittorrent but there is only a few to download!!! I used to watch it with my brothers it was complete c*** but we like the make up and costums. And we always remember "Zoot be praised to his enternal glory".

I think it went on for five seasons then a spin-off show called The New Tomorrow. A sixth season was planned, as well as a possible movie but it was dropped when they decided to make the spin-off.

Tom Hern, who plays Baxter on Shortie, played Ram and Fleur Saville, who plays Libby, played Ruby. Seems like a lot of Shortie stars were on here.

Look here for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tribe

Yeh, I hate it when Wikipedia is mentioned, people instantly say "Unreliable" when for most subjects it is VERY reliable. Besides, you can't make stuff up about things that happenED on television shows, only on what is GOING to happen.

Archived