The Tribe

Guest beachbabe

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never liked Java and Siva, but Ram was cool! Lex and Tai-San was so cute in season 2 but in season 3 when the guardian came the whole relationship was over to me.

I liked Trudy with Jay because for the first time she actually got a boyfriend. Dont say that Amber and Jay was good together cuz they look like siblings so that would be wrong :P

And i never liked Ebony, she's such a bimbo brat :o

I was so happy when she came to the mall.

I liked Java aswell, she was a bitch and I liked it! Her relationship with Ram was moving.

Java was good, but I didn't like the whole "tricking ebony into Zoot" thingy, it was just well, to weird for my taste :P

I cried when she died and he cried, never thought I would, but I did :P

I never liked Java and Siva, but Ram was cool! Lex and Tai-San was so cute in season 2 but in season 3 when the guardian came the whole relationship was over to me.

I liked Trudy with Jay because for the first time she actually got a boyfriend. Dont say that Amber and Jay was good together cuz they look like siblings so that would be wrong :-P

And i never liked Ebony, she's such a bimbo brat :-o

I never liked Ram :P

You liked my Jady(ism)? :D My Jady! Finally, I think there's to much Jamber worsipping out there *damn her* hate Amber for doing that, it was just WRONG, WRONG! And of course I missed those episode while being in German <_<

That's the good thing about Ebony :P!

I LOVED Ebony, such a manipulative bitch, one of the best on TV. :wub: I loved Jay/Ebony until they ruined it be pairing him off with annoying little Amber who i hated with such a passion. So i warmed to Ebony and Slade instead (aren't i fickle?).

Do you always just like the brats, the bitch or the selfish people? :P

It seems like you always think that the good people are annoying.. Just wondering :P

No not really, i usually like the sweet, caring people who know how to stand up for themselves or have a cheekiness about them or an attitude i can understand but Ebony stood out. She was a survivor and just a great character to watch. Amber was just so holier than thou and perfect that she was annoying. She had no depth and tbh was really uninteresting.

Archived