My Heart Still Loves You But I'm Not Sure About My Mind

Guest ciaobella

3 months later

Martha was looking in the mirror. She thought she could see quite a big difference. But thinking it might just be her she asked Jack.

‘Baby, am I getting bigger?’

‘I was going to tell you a few days ago, but yer I can see quite a big difference’

‘Oh Jack we’re going to have a baby together!’ Martha squealed excitedly

Jack put his warm hands on her waist and kissed her hard and passionately.

‘Oh my god’ said Martha obviously in shock

‘Maccey what is it?’ said Jack, a great sound of concern in his voice.

‘Jack the baby’s kicking’ she grabbed Jack’s hand from her waist and placed it on her stomach. The baby was indeed kicking.

‘Sweetie, it’s amazing!’

The next day they got a call from the estate agent. The day after they had found out that they were going to have a baby, they had gone over to the estate agents and made an offer. 2 months after they had found out they had a every high chance of getting the house.

‘Hey Martha here’

‘Hell Mrs. Holden’

‘Mrs. McKenzie’ Martha said annoyed. She hated the way men got to keep their names and the woman had to change theirs. It was like the woman belonged to the man. She thought it was sexist. Luckily Jack agreed with her, he was the one who had suggested that she kept her name.

‘Oh sorry, well I’m phoning to tell you that you’ve got the house. The people who live there at the moment are moving tomorrow, so you can move in any time from Tuesday’

‘Wow ok’

‘The money from your flat brought 360,000, so you won’t need a mortgage’

‘Ok thank you so much’

‘It’s alright Mrs. Holden’

‘MRS. MCKENSIE’ but she had already put the phone down. Martha turned round to see Jack laughing in the background. She walked over and playfully swatted him.

‘Jack we’ve got the house!’

Jack grabbed Martha, pushed her to the wall gently and kissed her.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am sooo sorry its so short but i'll try and do a long one tomorrow or wednesday or just maybe today.

Tuesday

All around Martha was boxes, lots of boxes. They were moving today and the removal men were 15 minutes late. She was getting cross

‘Jack, where the hell are they?’

Just as she said that the doorbell rang.

‘Ahh speak of the devil’ said Jack smiling as he walked over to the door

The men came in and started grabbing boxes and lugging them down to their lorry.

After all the boxes had gone and the removal men had driven off Martha got tearful.

‘I don’t want to leave, Jack’

‘It’s ok Maccey’

‘I'm ok, its just ive been here for over a quarter of my life and this place holds all my memories’

‘I know’

‘Oh Jack, were going to live together for the rest of our lives and start a family, promise me’

‘I promise’ Jack put is hands on her big stomach and gently kissed her

When Martha and Jack got to their new house the removal men had already started getting furniture and boxes out of the lorry. Martha suggested she should help, for Jack was walking up to the lorry already but when Jack heard this he turned round immediately and said

‘No way Maccey, you need to rest the beds already been put in the bedroom, so go and lye down, I’ll come when we’ve got all the boxes into the house and they’ve gone’ he gestured to the removal men.

‘Come straight away’

‘I will’ he smiled he loved the way Martha always wanted to be with him. It would be awful if she didn’t for he wanted to spend every moment with her too.

They leant into kiss when they heard

‘Eww get a room’ Jack turned round, it as Luke and Maddie. Jack laughed

‘You can talk’ Jack could see lip-gloss stains on Luke’s neck and chin. Lucas could see they were all staring at his face and his hand immediately wet up to his face I was sticky.

‘Maddie you could have told me!’

‘I thought it looked cute!’

Everyone laughed.

‘Did it ruin your preppy look?’ said jack

‘Shut up Jack’ Luke laughed. He grabbed Maddie by the waist.

‘We have to go now and I’m going to kill you later!’

They ran off. Jack turned round

‘Shall we carry on?’ Martha turned round ‘don’t worry they’re not looking’

‘Oh I wasn’t embarrassed, just worried you would be’ Martha laughed. Jack grabbed her carefully and kissed her stomach.

Archived