My Heart Still Loves You But I'm Not Sure About My Mind

Guest ciaobella

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 year later

Things were still going strong for Martha and Jack. They loved each other so much, probably more than they did at the start of their relationship. No one knew what it was, but it seemed like they were made for each other, and they still had the chemistry they had at the start.

They hardly ever had arguments but when they did they were so small no one ever new, well except Robbie and Tasha.

Martha and Jack were lying in bed kissing.

‘I need to get dressed now’ Jack reluctantly pulled away

‘Ok, but just one more kiss’

‘Ok’

They kissed again; Jack got out of the bed, and got changed into his police uniform

‘You know, have I ever told you that you are the fittest man on earth?’

Jack leant in to kiss Martha, but somehow he got himself on the bed and on top of Martha.

‘Have I ever told you that you the most gorgeous woman known to man?’

‘Yes in fact you have and I’m getting quite bored of it because I already now I’m gorgeous you don’t need to tell me!’

‘Shut up’ Jack laughed

They kissed. But they had to stop after a few seconds because Jack heard his police radio.

‘Constable Holden here’

‘Jack there’s been a shoot out. 2 of our men have already been killed and many injured, we need you down there’

‘Ok where’

‘Go to the black forest, ill meet you there’

‘Ok serg’

The radio clicked of.

‘Oh my god Jack, please don’t die!’

‘It’s alright sweetie, I’m not going to die’

‘Oh god Jack, come back as soon as you can’

‘I will sweetie, and I love you more than anything’

‘Me too Jack, ill make you some lunch’

‘Ok but I might be a bit longer’

‘Oh ill make it anyway, I wish you all the good luck in my heart you will do great’

‘I hope so, bye sweetie love you’

‘I love you more than words’

‘Me too sweetie’

Martha hated Jack going to shoot outs if he died, she doesn’t know what she would do

Once Jack was in his police car, he didn’t hide how scared he was, he was petrified.

When he got to the black forest, boss told him where to go.

He walked into black forest, boss had only told him3 things, one there were seven heavily armed men there who were dressed in black, 2 there were only five police men not as heavily equipped as the men and thirdly Jack was there last hope, for there were no other policemen close enough to black forest, the nearest station was 1 and a half hours drive away. Jack felt even more scared. Boss had a funny way of making people more scared when he was actually trying to make them less scared. He tiptoed to the apparent seen of crime, he got out his gun and peered round the corner, he could see only 6 heavily armed men dressed in black, where was the other one, he was about to turn round when he felt someone breathe on his neck, this must be the 7th he thought. He swung round and kicked the guy where it hurts, but a gag around his mouth so he couldn’t shout and dragged him back to the police camp, just outside the forest. Serg immediately grabbed him and pushed him inside the police car

‘Good work Holden, now go get the others’

He somehow managed to get 5 of the men without any of the other men realizing at the time. But he should have stopped there, not carried on.

Jack came back to the shoot out scene one last time. All the other constables had gone back to the camp for they were injured, and serg trusted Jack to get the last one.

He peered round the corner one last time, and saw the last of the 7 men get into his car. Jack got his gun ready, ready for when the car would drive out and he would take the first and last shot at the 7th man, well he hoped it was the last.

But to jacks surprise the car came out earlier than he had thought it would

Jack tried to hide, but it was too late the man had seen him the 7th man took one single shot that could destroy jacks life for ever.

Jack lay on the ground blood seeping out of his shoulder on to his clothes. He was wide awake though, not dead he shouted out but his voice turned into a tiny whisper, he tried to get up, but it was too painful. He lay there for about 1, 2, 3 minutes, he didn’t know. But soon the lucky sign came, he heard voices calling out his name, someone came close to him, it could have been serg, it could have been another constable, but he didn’t care, his mind was filled to the brim with thoughts of Martha. They got him into the police car and drove him to hospital. Jack was half awake but when they started the operation he fell into a deep sleep.

He woke up at 3o’clock in the afternoon, the pain in his shoulder was killing him. A nurse rushed in and told him what was happening. They had taken the bullet out of his shoulder and wrapped it up in bandage which he was supposed to take off every night, and he was allowed to go at 10o’ clock when they had made sure there was no side effects the nurse also asked him if he would like any visitors

‘Do I have ay visitors?’ Jack said hoping desperately Martha was here

‘Well your boss is here’ jacks heart sank

‘Ok well bring him in’

The nurse went out and serg went in

‘You got them Jack, well done!’

‘What about the 7th one?’

‘Jack you shot his tire, don’t you remember? So he was trapped in the forest, and we got him, all thanks to you!’

Jack smiled weakly. He felt proud of himself, but at this moment he only wanted Martha.

‘I didn’t call your parents, or girlfriend because I thought you should’

Jack thought about it he decided it was best not to tell them, they’d get to worried. He told serg

‘Well ok if your sure’

He went out of the room. jack went back of to sleep, dreaming of course of Martha.

Jack woke up at 5 to 10; the nurse came in and helped him out of bed. He signed some documents, and then went outside. The hospital had washed his uniform, so he was wearing it now, it had a big blood stain on, but Martha would be asleep by the time he got home, so it wouldn’t matter. He found his car at the back of the car park

Driving along the road to summer bay, Jack tried to think back to when the bullet hit him, he was thinking of course of Martha.

He locked the car, got out his keys and as quietly as he could, opened the door and went into their bedroom.

Martha heard a noise, was it Jack? She had been so worried about him all day. She had had a lot of exercise, from just pacing around the room. Her mind thought he had died, so she also spent most of the day crying, but her heart just couldn’t believe he had died. But her mind was proved wrong when Jack came into the room.

‘Hey sweetie’ Jack said. Martha was so relieved.

‘God Jack I was so worried!’ she got up and hugged him, she felt a slight padding on his shoulder, but thought nothing of it, at the time. Jack winced, he couldn’t tell her not to hug him, but it hurt like hell when she did. Martha also saw something red on his shoulder, but thought it was just her eyes.

‘Do you want some supper, honey?’

‘No I’ll just go to bed’

‘Ok baby’ Martha got back into bed, expecting Jack to get undressed there, but to her surprise he wnt out of the room. Something weird was going on, but she tried to put it out of head.

Archived