My Heart Still Loves You But I'm Not Sure About My Mind

Guest ciaobella

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack went down for a surf to clear his head, so Martha did like him this could be something he thought.

Martha trudged back to her apartment feeling really really sad. But she could do nothing about it, jack hated her and that was the end. By the time she got home it was 10 o’clock she decided, as she wasn’t yet tired to get into her very pretty nighty which was her favorite nighty and it also looked very good on her and read some magazines before she went to bed for she knew if she didn’t go to sleep straight away when she got into bed she would never be able to get back to sleep for she would be able to think about was jack.

When jack got home from his surf at 7pm he had his supper on his own for Tony and Luc had gone over to Beth’s and Jack had told them that he didn’t feel like going. Seeing as the surfing didn’t clear his head he went out for a walk on the beach. On his walk he decided to go round to Martha’s and say a proper apology it was 10o’clock by now and he knew Alf wasn’t there for he had gone to Beth’s and Martha couldn’t have gone because she had a late shift .

Martha heard the doorbell ring, surprised she jumped up to answer but then she realized her nighty was nearly see through so she put on a hoody on top which made her look even prettier. She opened the door and standing there looking incredibly handsome was jack.

‘Jack what….’but before she could finish the phone rang

‘Just wait a second’

‘ok’ said jack he couldn’t help but notice what Martha was wearing, her nighty was so short it showed of nearly all of her amazing legs, through jacks eyes he saw the most gorgeous, sexy, funny, attractive, intelligent woman in the world I cant let this talk go to waste he thought.

Martha answered her phone, it was Alf, and accidentally Martha pressed speakerphone.

‘Hey sweetie is Corey with you’

Oh my god thought jack maybe he’s here. Hey signaled to Martha that he had to leave, but Martha grabbed his arm, it sent tingles down both of there spines.

‘No granddad Corey and I have broken up’ she looked at jack, was it just her or did she see a slight sense of relieve wash over his face.

‘Oh I’m sorry love I forget, well is there anyone else with you’ realizing that she still had speakerphone on she frantically pressed buttons…but none of them would work.

‘Oh yer granddad Jack’s with me’

‘I thought jack hated….’

‘Um granddad, I kind of have to go now’ color rushing to her cheeks

‘Oh sorry love, I just wanted to tell you, that I’m staying at Beth’s tonight for there’s a big storm brewing, and so jack will have to stay with you’

‘Cant jack go home’ Martha said, this was awful jack hated her and he had to stay the night.

She obvisily doesn’t like me if she doesn’t want me to stay thought Jack.

‘No love, ill come round in the morning then cheerio’ the phone clicked off.

Martha felt so embarrassed when she turned back to jack; she also realized she was still holding, so she immediately dropped it

‘Look Martha I’ve come to apologize’

‘Jack what have you got to apologize for I’m the one who should apologize’

‘No, I’ve been such a prat lately, I’ve realized I was only with R to make you jealous’

‘It worked’ Martha laughed

‘Martha I’ve realized that I’m still madly in love with you and would you take me back’

‘What take me back, I thought you despised me so much you…’

The next bit comes from a book called the ‘Au Pairs’ by Melissa de la Cruz it fits in so I used it

But before she finished, he was kissing her, and she was kissing him back, it was so sweet it was almost painful. He pulled her towards her fingers lost in her hair, and she wrapped her arms around him. They kept kissing and kissing and kissing without stopping to breathe, as if the only thing that mattered was pouring there souls into each other through there kisses. Martha closed her eyes her eyes, elated and anxious. There was no one else for her and no one else for him, there was no one else for her and no one else for him. She let her body melt into his. It was as if they were made for each other, and there bodies were telling each other what they had been feeling for a long, long time, this was going to be a long night.

THIS IS NOT THE END THERE IS ABOUT 12 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!

ILL TRY AND UPDATE SOON AND DOES ANYONE KNOW WHATS HAPPENED TO HOME AND AWAY CENTRAL?

Archived