My Heart Still Loves You But I'm Not Sure About My Mind

Guest ciaobella

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

‘Hey Martha, why are we keeping this from everyone?’ Jack said to Martha, as they were walking up the beach, hand in hand.

‘I don’t know it just came to my head, when granddad was about to come in’

‘well do you want to keep it a secret?’

‘No not exactly, but we can’t just go up to people and say we’re going out!’

Jack laughed, ‘no but I’ve got another idea, why don’t I take you out for supper?

‘At your house?’ Martha said hopefully

‘No at the diner’

‘Oh’

‘Did you like my cooking that much?’ Jack laughed

‘yep, it was amazing!’

‘I know I know, autographs later thank you thank you!’

Martha playfully slapped him on the arm

‘Oh gosh sorry Jack, I wasn’t supposed to be doing that let me kiss it better’ Martha kissed his arm, Jack laughed. They kissed. But then Jack looked at his watch and realized the time

‘Oh god, Martha I am supposed to be helping Alf in 15 minutes I need to go and find him in the diner’

‘I’ll come with you’

‘So dinner tonight and for a special treat we can have it at my house! You should be honored!’

‘umm yer, I am….NOT!’ Martha laughed

‘You are a very naughty girl’ said Jack laughing and tickling her. Martha giggled.

‘Not as naughty as you!’

‘Hmm we’ll see about that. 7pm tonight?’

‘I love to honey! I wonder how naughty you’ll be!’

‘hmm I’m thinking very!’

They kissed passionately.

As Martha walked in to the diner she saw Tasha, she told Jack were she was going and also whispered a few sweet words in his ear.

Jack looked around the diner, but he could see no sign of Alf, hmm that was funny; Alf was never late for anything.

Martha walked over to Tasha

‘Hey Mac, where have you been’

‘Oh just down to the beach for a while’

They chatted for a while and Tasha finally got out of Martha that she was going out with Jack after 5 mins talking to Tasha about how wonderful Jack was Robbie came and took Tasha away apparently because tash had been making panic stricken faces and had enough of hearing Martha drone on about how amazing Jack was.

‘How the hell did you know?’

‘The whole town knows by now Mac, you 2 talk, and I’m putting it mildly here, rather loudly!’

Martha turned round, Robbie was correct everyone who Martha knew where staring at her with sickly smirks on their faces

‘Oh god’

‘Well goodbye my dear friend and don’t you dare go haunt my beauty of a girlfriend with thoughts of how wonderful it would be to have a boyfriend who cooked and cleaned for you!’

‘You bet it would’ laughed Tasha ‘I’ve got a demented Robbie for my boyfriend!’

‘Shut up’ said Robbie jokingly

‘Anyway, bye Mac!’

‘Bye tash’ they hugged

Since all her friends had gone from the diner, Martha decided to go upstairs to her apartment.

Since Jack couldn’t find Alf he thought he must be upstairs in his apartment so he got to the stairs and there he saw most prettiest girl ever, his girlfriend Martha, climbing up the stairs, he looked at her for a while, she even looked gorgeous from the back as well, her tanned and toned legs, her hips which didn’t stick out at the sides, and her hair in a sexy high ponytail. He followed her silently and then grabbed her by the hips and kissed her neck.

‘Jack you scared me! What are you doing here?’

‘Alf wasn’t in the diner or the surf club so I suspect he’s in his apartment’

Martha nodded ‘are you early cause if your not….’

Jack looked at his watch he was 2 mins early.

‘I'm early’

‘Good’

They started kissing passionately, Martha pulled Jack towards him and lent back against the wall, Jack put his hands on the wall. Martha didn’t feel trapped though, she felt protected and kissing Jack was the best sensation ever, her spine tingled, she got butterflies in her stomach, and she felt amazingly sexy. Martha and Jack loved each other more than anyone could imagine. All they could think about was each other.

‘Maccey I’m sorry the thing was meant to start 2 mins ago’

‘Oh don’t go Jack, just one more kiss’

They kissed

‘Ok now I really have to go’

‘Ill unlock the door for you’ said Martha

They climbed upstairs, his whole body really didn’t want to go to this meeting, he wanted to stay with Martha but he knew he had to, he wanted to help Alf. Martha put her hands in her short pockets, her keys weren’t there

‘Oh god, there right at the bottom of my bag, ill just knock’

She knocked at the door……there was no answer…she knocked again…..no answer.

‘That’s funny, Alf answers the door, when he’s here, I’ll just get my keys out’

‘Yer ok’

She unlocked the door, she found out immediately why Alf hadn’t answered

Lying on the floor was Alf. Martha and Jack rushed up to him. Jack felt his pulse, it was too late

‘I'm so sorry Martha’

Martha burst in to tears

‘Granddad, how could you leave me granddad, I love you so much’

‘Its ok Mac’ Jack hugged her ‘It’s ok, it will be alright, trust me’

‘Oh Jack, Jack what shall I do, he can of died, he just cant off’

‘Come on Martha, lets go downstairs and find Flynn, I saw him down there’

‘No I can’t leave him’

‘Come on Maccey’

‘NO’

‘Ok alright, ill go and find him and ill be straight back’

Silence, only the sound of Martha quietly crying.

‘I’ll be back in sec, Martha you can talk to me I know what its like’

‘NO YOU DON’T YO WERE 8, JUST 8 YOU CANT EVEN REMEMBER HER’

Jack shut the door; he was deeply hurt at what she had just said, deeply. He hated when people thought he wouldn’t be able to remember. He could remember vividly. At first he didn’t know how to react, when she had said that, but he had done the right thing, shut the door, protesting wouldn’t do anything. When he realized he was just standing by the door, he rushed downstairs, dodging past people on the way, he finally got to Flynn about to leave

‘Flynn, Alf’s dead’

‘What the hell mate, where is he?’ said Flynn

‘Upstairs, in his apartment, the doors unlocked’

‘Aren’t you going to come with me?

‘No I don’t think Martha wants me there’

‘Oh yes she will mate’

‘No she’s angry with me’

‘Oh alright, Sal go home, ill be back as soon as I can with news’ Flynn ran off

‘Jack are you sure he’s dead?’

‘I'm sorry, I checked his pulse’

‘This is awful!’

‘Ill walk back with you because I think Tony and Luc will want to know’

‘Ok’

They walked back in silence; Jack could see sally was trying not to cry

‘Sally, you can cry, it’s alright’

‘No I’m fine Jack, but thank you, bye then’

‘Ok bye then’

Jack stayed at home for the next few days. He missed Martha so much but he was still deeply upset about what she had said. He knew inside that Martha need him desperately and he was being really selfish. But by Wednesday he decided that he really needed to go over, not just for her sake.

He was walking down to the beach, for Martha was always there when she was upset, he looked around but he couldn’t find her. His heart sank, if he hadn’t been so proud and selfish he would have seen her these few days. He walked up to the cliff where they had first kissed. He sat down by the edge when suddenly he heard a voice from behind him, his heart swelled, it was Martha.

Jack turned back, he smiled about to get up and go over to Martha because he knew she hated being right at the edge of the cliff but to his surprise Martha walked bravely over and even though he could see she was trembling she stayed there and started talking,

‘Look Jack, I’m so sorry, I’ve been looking for you all over, I never meant what I said’

But before Jack could say anything she slipped and tumbled of the cliff, Jack had fast reflexes but not fast enough to stop Martha. He immediately ripped his shirt off and dived into the sea, Martha hadn’t come up yet, he was very worried. A burst of freezing water hit his face then his chest then his legs then his feet. He was in the sea. Since Martha wasn’t on the surface when he had dived in he immediately started to look for her it wasn’t too deep, about 12 feet, he searched around for about 5 seconds when he found her, he remembered her telling him she had always had the biggest lung capacity when they had tested it at school why wasn’t she going up? He thought, but then he saw it, her trousers were caught on a hook she could see she was trying to unhook it but she couldn’t, Jack went under a bit more and grabbed the hook he pulled and pulled at the trousers, easing them off, finally she was free he rushed up to the surface but where was Martha?

Where was she? He looked around, no she wasn’t there. H e dived under again and there he saw Martha laying on the ground, and what it looked like at the moment, dead.

He grabbed her and swam up to the surface with her, and then he held on to one of the rocks near by and pushed her up on to it. He gave her the kiss of life and her eyes began to open

‘Jack you’re my hero’

He smiled then got on the rock himself.

‘Jack would you like to live with me?’

‘What? Live with you um I’d love to but are you sure’

‘Perfectly!’

‘Maccey I love you so much’

He lent down and kissed her.

Archived