My Heart Still Loves You But I'm Not Sure About My Mind

Guest ciaobella

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should so carry on! Because you're a great writer and I'm sure you'll be able to think of something! If you need help then you can always PM me asking for ideas, not that I'm good at them.. lol But I don't know, I'll try and help you. It's just so hard to follow such a great storywriter! lol It's your story, it almost feels wrong me writing something to it. If you don't carry on, then i'll hunt you down, and poke you with a long wooden stick. Twice. You have been warned! lol

OMG I CANT WAIT OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OH MY GOD YES I CANT WAIT

Okay then... *Steps back*

1 year later

It was around 11pm when they finally got to the house; Martha got into her pjs on and went straight to bed before Jack, who had gone to check the house out. So when Jack came back, Martha was already asleep. He gently kissed her on the lips.

Martha’s eyes fluttered open, and she saw Jack staring at her through his beautiful chestnut eyes. She grabbed his waist and pulled him on top of her, they kissed passionately. Martha put her hands on his bare chest, Jacks hand slipped under her vest. She still got that same tingling feeling when she touched Jack, it felt like heaven.

She would remember today vividly for the rest of her life, it had been the most wonderful day in her life so far, her wedding. Maybe the perfect house, people, food, decorations did play a part in it, but it was only small, the fact that she was marrying Jack made it so amazing and wonderful.

They had discussed it ever since they had got engaged and now they were married they decided it was time, they knew it was right, they both loved them, and most importantly they wanted them from and with each other.

sorry its a bit weird, but thats all i could think of

Archived