My Heart Still Loves You But I'm Not Sure About My Mind

Guest ciaobella

‘Where the hell is he?’ said Martha screaming in pain.

Just as she said it Jack came running through the door.

‘Oh my gosh baby, I’ll drive you to hospital!’

‘Jack!’

‘Thank you so much Maddie! It’s alright you can go now’ he said, for he noticed Maddie had a panic stricken look on her face.

‘Ok, and Maccey, I love you, you are going to be the most amazing mum ever!’

‘Thanks’ said Martha, but you could barely hear her for she didn’t have enough energy to make her voice louder

‘Sweetie, can you get up?’

‘I think so’ said Martha again in a whisper

‘Ok, lean on my shoulder’ Jack said, you could only hear the slightest bit of panic in his voice; he realized he had to keep strong for Martha.

Jack got Martha into the car and drove as fast as he could to the hospital. Jack rushed up to the front desk and a doctor immediately came out and led them into a room.

Luckily for Martha it as all over for her in 40 minutes. First came the head. The baby had dark hair just like Martha’s, and then the rest of the body, it was long and lean, just like both of theirs. It was a beautiful baby boy, the doctor handed it to Martha.

‘Hello Archie! Jack come over hear!’ Martha said filled with an amazing feeling of happiness.

Jack walked over, Martha handed Archie to him

‘It looks like you!’ Martha said. Jack was so overwhelmed; they had just brought a beautiful baby boy into the world.

‘I’ll leave you in peace’ said the doctor

‘Thank you so much Doctor, it couldn’t have happened without you!’ Jack said

‘Oh my god, Jack, I love you so much, and you little guy, she said kissing Jack. They both knew they were so lucky. Most importantly, they both knew they were going to be amazing parents, for of course, Martha and Jack loved each other more than anyone could describe, not even the creator of the universe.

Do you think that should be the end? I have thought of something I could add on, but it depends on you guys, do you think I should write more?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived