My Heart Still Loves You But I'm Not Sure About My Mind

Guest ciaobella

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martha woke up in the dead of night, sweat forming on her brow calling out ‘jack, jack how could you die? I love you more than anything else in the world’.

Jack woke up startled ‘it’s alright sweetie, I’m here’

‘Oh jack’ Martha said, so relieved. She kissed him.

‘Honey, what happened are you alright?’

‘I had a nightmare about you, you came to the door like last night and I opened the door but I had a kettle in my hand and I poured loads of boiling water over you and I just stood there not doing anything, so you died and I killed you and I never got a chance to say I loved you from the moment I saw you on that day you came to the party’

‘You did?’

‘Of course sweetie, you can talk about being a prat but think about me I was the one who went out with a guy who was cheating on me, when I was still desperately in love with you’

‘Oh my gosh, Corey was cheating on you, you always seemed so in love, I confess I was like the most jealous guy in the whole world, what a ******’

‘I know in these circumstances that is exactly the right word but you know it didn’t really matte cause I didn’t love him’

‘And may I ask who did you love?’ said jack, kissing her passionately

‘Umm well there was this really really fit guy called jack, but I can’t tell you anymore than that’

‘Tell the jack myster!’

‘Well he looked a bit like the jack myster’ Martha giggled

‘Oh did he?’ jack laughed, they kissed passionately…for about 5 minutes!

When they finally stopped jack dozed back to sleep, but Martha stayed awake thinking about how her live was going to be so wonderful now she was back with jack again. But then she had a worrying thought, what if jack didn’t feel the same way? After all he had only come round to apologize, nothing else. She felt so worried that she finally woke jack up.

‘Jack you didn’t just come round to apologize did you?’

‘And why would you think that?’ said jack smiling

‘I just…’

‘God you do worry a lot don’t you, I came round to apologize , since I thought you were still with Corey I knew there wasn’t a chance with us but the way we are at the moment, is better than I could of ever of dreamed of!’

‘I love you so much Jack’

‘Me too’ said jack kissing her passionately ‘will you let me get some sleep now? Without disturbing me with you lets say… weird thoughts’

‘Yes’ said Martha playfully swatting him

But 2 minutes later she came up with another worrying thought. What if jack was just going to get up and leave in the morning? She decided to ask Jack.

‘Jack?’

‘Yes Maccey’ (hard c’s pronounced Mac-e)

‘Sorry, but you wont just get up tomorrow and leave will you?

Jack sighed, but then he had an idea, to make this talk a bit livelier

‘Well umm Martha, I was going to leave it till the morning but I don’t really want to be with you an…’

‘Shut up Jack’ playfully swatting him again

‘You know I think I’m going to get bruises were you hit me!’

‘I'm sorry’ planting millions of kisses were she had swatted him

‘That’s much better!’

They kissed and then drifted back to sleep.

Martha woke up; there was a knocking at her door, not her door thankfully, but the apartment door. She quickly woke up jack.

‘What’ he said groggily

‘Quickly you need to get dressed and into the living room, I think its Granddad’

‘Oh god’ Jack got on his jeans and top in a rush while, Martha quickly got dressed and then tried to pull a duvet and pillow silently out of the cupboard, it half worked, but not the silent bit. She messily put in on her the sofa, trying to make it look as though someone had slept on it.

‘Martha, its granddad, can you let me in, I forgot my keys’

‘Yer just coming granddad’ she whispered to Jack to stay by the back and then come forward

She answered the door. Granddad was looking a bit pale, but she though it might just be that he hadn’t had a good nights sleep

‘Hello love!’

‘Hey granddad’

‘Jack stayed over for the night, as you asked’

Right, I have to act like I don’t like Martha, Jack thought, thinking he heard a slight note of scorn in her voice.

‘Well I have to go now, but thank you for letting me stay Alf’ deliberately not thanking Martha. He walked out.

But Martha took it the wrong way. Jack doesn’t like me anymore? She thought. She desperately looked around for something he had left behind so she could make an excuse to Granddad so she could go after Jack and ask him what was going on.

She saw his belt, without thinking she said

‘Look Granddad jacks left his belt, I’ll run after him’

‘Oh yes, don’t worry I’ll take it to him at my talk, because he’s coming’

Oh no, Martha thought, but then she looked at her watch, perfect timing, it was her shift.

‘Or I could just give it to him at the diner, because it my shift and he told me he’d be down there’

‘Yes ok, but why are you so desperate to see him anyway, I thought you hated him’

‘It’s different now Granddad’

‘Oh ok, I wont ask anymore questions, I suspect you’ve made friends again’

A little more than that Martha thought.

‘Well I just get down to the diner to do my shift’ said Martha grabbing the belt, and almost running out of the door

‘Hang on a second Martha, why did he take his belt of?’

Oh no, I’m screwed thought Martha but then she came up with a good answer.

‘Oh he had a shower in the morning’ but as Martha was saying it she realized it wasn’t such a good response after all, his hair didn’t look remotely wet, but it seemed good to Alf for he just shrugged his shoulders

‘Bye then, love you granddad’

‘She ran up to him and kissed him on the cheek

But here came the question she was dreading for

‘You didn’t do anything stupid with Jack did you?’

At these types of questions her granddad asked her, she always said no, she knew it was deceiving granddad, but she wasn’t exactly going to say yes to him. He’d probably give her the facts of life talk.

‘No, we juts made up, that’s all’

‘Oh ok bye love have a nice day!’

As soon as Martha shut the door, she sprinted down the stairs as fast as lightning, nearly knocking over Tasha

‘Watch it Mac’

‘Oh god i'm so sorry’

‘Mac, why are you holding a mans belt?’

Martha screwed it up in her hands, so you couldn’t see it anymore.

‘Umm um’

‘Hmm, ill ask no more questions’ Tasha said with a cheeky smile on her face

‘I love you Tash’ they hugged

‘Ok go now; I can see you want to get to lover boy!’

‘Shut up!’ shouted Martha running into the diner

Beth came up to her,

‘Oh sorry Martha, I forgot to tell you, we’ve changed your shift, its tomorrow at 2 o’clock’

‘Oh ok’ her mind was shouting yes yes yes! It means I can spend more time with jack

Beth walked off. Martha looked around for Jack, she couldn’t see him, and perhaps it wasn’t a joke, what he had said in the night. Her heart sank, she ruined her last chance. Most of her knew that Jack wouldn’t do that, but the other tiny bit which thought that Jack might do that kicked in. She walked to the beach, tears stinging in her eyes. She saw someone who looked exactly the same as Jack, and she was about to rush up to him when he saw another girl, very pretty, tall, blonde hair, come up to him and they kissed passionately .tears were rolling down her cheeks freely now, and she didn’t even try to stop them. Just then she felt a tap on her shoulder, turning round, looking like the most handsomest man on earth was Jack

‘Hey sweetie’ Jack said smiling, but when he saw she was crying, a concerned look came to his eyes. ‘Baby, what’s the matter?’

‘Jack, what are you doing here? I thought you were over there with some pretty girl’

Jack looked over, the guy turned his head, and Jack was face to face with the ugliest guy on earth

‘God Maccey, i'm not that ugly am I?’

Martha laughed, she was so relieved.

‘Id never cheat on you, you know that?’

‘Yes sweetie I know that, I wouldn’t either, and I was meaning to ask you what happened this morning?’

Before Jack answered the question he wiped the tears of her cheeks so he could see all of her beautiful face

‘I thought you wanted your Granddad to think that we hated each other’

‘No way, but at this moment, granddad thinks we’re just friends!’

Jack laughed; he bent down to kiss her….passionately.

Archived