My Heart Still Loves You But I'm Not Sure About My Mind

Guest ciaobella

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack took of his shirt very carefully, then he put it in the bin, he tried to cover it up so Martha couldn’t see it in the morning, but he didn’t know how well he had hidden it because it was dark. Slowly he began to unwind the bandage from his shoulder, it looked disgusting, but at least he was alive. He realized how lucky he was to survive.

When he went back into the bedroom with only his underpants on, with his hand over his wound. But he found a problem, if he slept on the right hand side Martha would able to see his wound, well Martha was asleep, so he’d just have to wake up earlier than her. Little did he know that Martha often woke up at night, and this was one of the nights.

When it was beginning to get light, Martha woke up, she looked around and saw the handsomest guy on earth, but something caught her eye. She looked at jacks shoulder and she saw, a huge, bloody wound. Oh my god, Jacks dead was her first thought and she panicked, but then she thought back to last night when she had felt the padding, seen the red mark on his shirt, and when she had pretended to be asleep, Jack coming in with his hand on that same shoulder. She touched his shoulder; she could feel his heart beating so fast. Suddenly all the bits of he heart which weren’t taken up by her love for Jack, where. He stirred in his sleep, and when he saw Martha, he immediately put his hand on his shoulder, but it was too late, Martha had seen.

‘Jack what the hell happened?’ Martha had tried to say it softly, but the words came out of her mouth loud and fierce.

‘I'm so sorry I didn’t tell you Maccey, I didn’t want to scare you, I got shot’ Jack told her the whole story, trying not to make it sound like it was all him, but Martha knew it was

‘I always knew you were amazingly brilliant Jack! But the bullet is it still in there?’

‘No they rushed me to hospital and did a operation on me, I was very lucky to survive’

‘Jack, I don’t know what I would have done with out you, I love you so much, you are the most brave, amazing genius like guy I have ever met, oh and of course the handsomest!’

‘You know I remember as the guy was taking the shot, all I could think about was you, I love you more than anything else on the world Maccey’

They kissed passionately. Martha put her hand on Jacks shoulder forgetting.

‘Bloody hell’

‘Oh my god Jack I’m so sorry’

‘It’s alright honey, it’s not your fault it was a second of huge pain, but it’s gone back to hurting a bit less now’

‘Oh god Jack, I wish I could take all the pain away from you and put it in me, is there anything you need to do to it?’

‘I need to dress it with a new bandage everyday’

‘Ill do that for you because I know you’ll just do it scruffily!’

‘Shut up!’

They kissed passionately for a long time, then they drifted back to sleep

Ok guys I’ve decided that you guys should continue the story so know you can but things in, I was thinking marriage then children, but you can decide. I’ll add a few bits in as well. Thank you for all your lovely feedback!

Ciao Bella xxoo

PS. if you guys make Jack and Martha have children, call them Rose and Archie!

Archived