My Heart Still Loves You But I'm Not Sure About My Mind

Guest ciaobella

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was Maddie (lol, I wanted to make you guys scared, you probably weren’t though!)

But it wasn’t normal, happy Maddie; it was a Maddie who was crying her eyes out.

‘Hey Maddie oh my gosh what’s the matter?’

‘Is Martha here?’ she said stubbornly ‘I need to see her’

‘Yer she is’ said Jack surprised, why wasn’t Maddie being nice to him? Then it came to him, ‘Luc’

‘You go in, can you tell Maccey that ive just gone round to my dad’s house?’

‘Hmm’ Maddie rushed past him to Martha who was sitting on the sofa in the living room wondering what was wrong. Jack got his shoes on and rushed out.

Maddie sat next to Martha

‘Hey-oh my god Maddie what’s the matter?’

‘Its..Luc he suggested... that we break up and I’m so upset…’

‘Oh Maddie!’

‘I love him so much, and…I thought he did; I don’t know what to do!’

‘Go and tell him how you feel Maddie, really you have to’

‘I don’t know....’

‘Seriously, look what happened with Jack and me….oh my god, oh bloody hell, oww’

‘What’s wrong Mac?’

‘Where’s Jack?’ Martha practically screamed

‘He went out’

‘Maddie…I think I’m going to have a baby!

‘Oh my god, I can’t drive!’

‘Call him, PLEASE!’

It only took a few seconds to get to his dad’s house for it was only two houses away. Jack knocked on the door

‘Hey mate’ Tony said

‘Hey dad, is Lucas here?’

Tony’s face turned to a frown. ‘He went down to the beach, is anything wrong?’

‘It’s Maddie she came round to our house demanding that she saw Maccey and was hardly civil to me’

‘Hmm that was why Lucas was acting funnily he hardly said a word during breakfast and looked sad the whole way through’

They looked at each other, they didn’t need to say it but they both knew that Maddie and Luke must have had an argument, a big one.

Just at that moment Lucas came in looking very sad. He had the same face on as he had had when their mother had died, a grieving terribly sad look.

Lucas looked from Jack to Tony then back again, he knew they had found out just by their faces.

‘Don’t say it, I know what you’re going to say already there’s know point wasting your breath, I made a huge mistake and I know it I just didn’t think she loved me anymore…’

Just at that moment jacks phone began to ring

‘Hey sweetie!’

On the other side Jack could hear someone groaning in what sounded like great pain. Jack just knew it was Maccey.

‘Maccey’ no answer ‘Maccey is that you, are you ok?’ Jack said, really concerned now.

‘Jack!’ Maddie came to the line ‘It’s Martha I think she’s having her baby.’ Jack heard another groan of pain.

‘Oh my god, I’m just coming’ Jack shoved the phone into his pocket and raced back to their house shouting after him that Maccey was having her baby. He had reach Maccey in time, he thought, he just had to.

It only took a few seconds to get to his dad’s house for it was only two houses away. Jack knocked on the door

‘Hey mate’ Tony said

‘Hey dad, is Lucas here?’

Tony’s face turned to a frown. ‘He went down to the beach, is anything wrong?’

‘It’s Maddie she came round to our house demanding that she saw Maccey and was hardly civil to me’

‘Hmm that was why Lucas was acting funnily he hardly said a word during breakfast and looked sad the whole way through’

They looked at each other, they didn’t need to say it but they both knew that Maddie and Luke must have had an argument, a big one.

Just at that moment Lucas came in looking very sad. He had the same face on as he had had when their mother had died, a grieving terribly sad look.

Lucas looked from Jack to Tony then back again, he knew they had found out just by their faces.

‘Don’t say it, I know what you’re going to say already there’s know point wasting your breath, I made a huge mistake and I know it I just didn’t think she loved me anymore…’

Just at that moment jacks phone began to ring

‘Hey sweetie!’

On the other side Jack could hear someone groaning in what sounded like great pain. Jack just knew it was Maccey.

‘Maccey’ no answer ‘Maccey is that you, are you ok?’ Jack said, really concerned now.

‘Jack!’ Maddie came to the line ‘It’s Martha I think she’s having her baby.’ Jack heard another groan of pain.

‘Oh my god, I’m just coming’ Jack shoved the phone into his pocket and raced back to their house shouting after him that Maccey was having her baby. He had reach Maccey in time, he thought, he just had to.

Just caught up and alli can say is wow! I don't think i have ever read so much affection in one fic (i like it :P) Jack what are you on about, of course you'll reach her, it's TWO houses. Man he can be thicke some times! lol Come on Martha, just think about how gorgeous that baby is going to be! Please update as soon as you can!

Archived