Girls Room

Guest -Emily-

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats the difference between a child and an adult. If you get a child and someone says 'Period, Sex, Condom, Breats... Ect', then I find thats who goes squeamish. I'd quite happily let you talk about them things - after all i know i wont have to suffer the agony of child birth :P HAHA

Thats the difference between a child and an adult. If you get a child and someone says 'Period, Sex, Condom, Breats... Ect', then I find thats who goes squeamish. I'd quite happily let you talk about them things - after all i know i wont have to suffer the agony of child birth :P HAHA

I think you should be glad! :P (not that I know :P)

If men had to suffer the agony of childbirth the population figures would be a lot lot lower!!!!!

If men had to suffer the agony of childbirth the population figures would be a lot lot lower!!!!!

Completely agree. Does anyone else find that when men are sick they're the worst patients? Like if they have a cold, its flu, if they have a stomach ache its appendicitis, if they've got a headache its a brain tumour and they milk it for days. It might just be me but my Dad, the guy I'm seeing and my best friend who's a bloke are all like that! Sorry, I'm probably going to offend a lot of people by saying that, I'll just disappear for an hour or two.

Completely agree. Does anyone else find that when men are sick they're the worst patients? Like if they have a cold, its flu, if they have a stomach ache its appendicitis, if they've got a headache its a brain tumour and they milk it for days. It might just be me but my Dad, the guy I'm seeing and my best friend who's a bloke are all like that! Sorry, I'm probably going to offend a lot of people by saying that, I'll just disappear for an hour or two.

When my fiance has a hangover he acts as if he's dying! :lol:

Archived