Girls Room

Guest -Emily-

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A girls only thread? Is this where we talk about period pains and moan about our boyfriends / lack of boyfriends? :lol:

Hate to intrude in the 'girls' room (i'll take my heels off in a min, the skirt suits but the thongs waaaay too uncomfortable dunno how you lot cope :P)

:lol: I could never wear a thong, it's bad enough having pants that give you a wedgie, thongs are pants that are designed to stick up your butt, like a permanent wedgie! Ouch! Not to mention all those girls who wear them sticking out the top of their trousers... classy! <_<

There are more boys in here than there are girls. :P

I knew it would happen!! :lol:

I dont mind swimming at school, in fact i quite enjoy it, i'm not ashamed of my body and if the boys wanna stare i say go ahead lol is that slutty? They can look but they cant touch, my boyfriend would kick their ass if they did.

Is your boyfriend really that insecure??

And why would he kick their donkey?!?

:lol:

Don't even get me started on British and Australian people using American spelling. :angry: Don't they know American is incorrect English?!

Don't even get me started on British and Australian people using American spelling. :angry: Don't they know American is bastardised English?!

I hate it when non-Americans use American spellings, I mean, what is with them just removing letters from words? Used to really be a pet hate of mine when writing html, or any programming language, they are always American! Why should I have to spell words wrong like "color", "center" etc. ???

I must admit though, I do use the word "ass" quite often, it just sounds more amusing than "arse".

I find it hilarious though how Americans call their butt a "fanny" :lol:

Don't even get me started on the whole biscuit / cookie thing! :blink:

I use American spellings, and I'm not American...

Yeah, I think other countries teach American spellings rather than English ones. Probably because American spellings are easier. Still annoying though, it's our language and should be used the way in which we use it!

It's funny actually, I think that a lot of Europeans sound American too, I went on a school exchange trip to Germany and all the German kids spoke English with an American accent! I think it's because they watch too many Hollywood movies! :lol:

In Norway, RP is the model accent, but I have never felt comfortable with it, so when I started the university I chose to do GenAm-phonetics.

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about now! What are RP and GenAm-phonetics? :unsure:

Archived