Girls Room

Guest -Emily-

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, you have your own thread now. We wont go there if you say outta here

what are you like 11 or something?!?

Well if you read her profile you will she see has just had her 12th birthday. So you were not far off. I

think she actually shows a lot more maturity than some of our older members *cough* mentioning no names *cough* who should know better. :P

Got a question ( like this is a girl threath ) . Who likes swimming with school , when all the guys are staring at you . .. Well I don't !!!!

Do you know what I hate having 4 brothers , My oldest brother has a bathroom for his own but it is upstairs so when he puts his AXE ( or something on) You can smell it miles away , also in the bathroom downstairs allways smells disgusting.

I dont mind swimming at school, in fact i quite enjoy it, i'm not ashamed of my body and if the boys wanna stare i say go ahead lol is that slutty? They can look but they cant touch, my boyfriend would kick their ass if they did.

Is your boyfriend really that insecure??

And why would he kick their donkey?!?

Archived