Guest -Emily-

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing much, just chatting on MSN

I wonder how many boys will end up reading this thread

This is sexism!

This is sexism!

I wonder if I'll get away with a whites only or heterosexuals only thread? :ph34r:

I knew boys couldnt resist

Right, this thread is for girls ONLY!!! lol, its just I think us girls deserve to have a thread all to ourselves, don't you agree, with just us posting and no boys. :P So girls, whats on your minds at the mo??? :rolleyes:

Yay! We need this! :P

hmm, well I'm sick of cleaning for once, and "tomorrow" is going around an around in my head :lol:

This is a grand idea just a thread for the girlie chat :P .

What's on me mind at the mo, well sounds depressing for now, just spoke to mum and as a family we going up to see my sister's headstone which was put down a week ago. i just would like to see what it's like and then i'll leave it to that, i'm one of those sort of people that believes you dont have to visit a grave to remember who you've lost.

I cant believe nobody replied to this. See, you girls NEED boys around - some of us actually pay attention!

I hope its not too upsetting for you seeing the headstone. Take it easy!

Archived