The Homework Help Thread

Guest Kimmy

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's one of the questions in the play, I guess. What you have to remember is that at the time the play was written, people really did believe that witches existed; that is, that there were people who had the ability to curse your life. The fact of the matter remains that Macbeth chose to believe them. Not only did he choose to believe them, but he also, to a certain extent, interpreted what they said to fit his own purposes.

I need help with maths!

I'll try to explain, but some of the words may be a bit different because I'm translating from Norwegian :)

Ok, I have a graph: f '(x)=2/3 x + 2

'The function f has a graph that goes through the point P(-3,5). Find the equation to the tangent for the function in the point P'

We are using the formula: y-y1 = a(x-x1)

I think I know what y1 and x1 are, but how do I find a? Does anyone know?

I need help with maths!

I'll try to explain, but some of the words may be a bit different because I'm translating from Norwegian :)

Ok, I have a graph: f '(x)=2/3 x + 2

'The function f has a graph that goes through the point P(-3,5). Find the equation to the tangent for the function in the point P'

We are using the formula: y-y1 = a(x-x1)

I think I know what y1 and x1 are, but how do I find a? Does anyone know?

Wouldn't you just substitute the values you have for x and y back into the equation, and then rearrange it to find a? Although I'm not sure what x1 means?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been sitting in front of the computer for hours and I still haven't thought of an idea to do for my history assignment so I decided to ask for some ideas on here! :lol:

Anyways I'm kinda stuck on ideas to do for this:

Create an original piece of creative art (poster) which reflects some aspect, character, scene, representation of the English Civil War.

I've tried googling about the English Civil War but I can't seem to get any ideas about what I should do.

Does anybody have some sort of ideas? :D

• 2 months later...

I need a little help with chemistry. The task is...

Organic compounds such as pharmaceuticals & E Numbers often hit the news because of side/ill effects. Identify one such chemical and give a brief report on it.

Problem is I am over thinking it and can not find one such chemical. Does anyone have any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived