The Homework Help Thread

Guest Kimmy

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There weren't many mistakes in the answers I've got so far. :)

And Eli, I don't know much about Norway! I would be really bad at answering questions about your country. :P

Actually, I was surprised by your answer to question 09. I really didn't expect it. They're not really celebrities. Unfortunately they are famous. :(

I sent my answers :) Seriously, that question about independence was tricky. I just guessed it :P

What is the name of that building in Brussels that has the ball-type things on it. Is it the Atomium? I wasn't sure, so I didn't put it down... :P

^ Kaitie, you're actually good at guessing! :) Thanks again! :D

Hehe, well like I said it's only because I read her book about it. It's a really sad case though :(

I haven't read it yet. I read an extract in a magazine when the book was first published. Everytime I go to the library, someone else already borrowed it or I forget to go and check if it's there. :( Fortunately, she was lucky enough to survive, which wasn't the case for some other girls. :(

I guess I knew more than I thought. You know how they say that the first thing that pops in your head is usually the right answer. I have no idea of anyone famous from Belgium. Can't wait to see the answers.

Archived