What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

^^ I love Shutter, it's a great movie and Joshua Jackson is hot in it so that's a big plus :wink: .

Over the last week i've seen.. Shutter, Awake, The Eye, One Missed Call and P2, all remakes of Japanese horrors as far as i know and all well worth the watch imo. I've also seen Turistas {Melissa George}, Taken {Liam Neeson} and Eagle Eye {Shia LaBeouf}, again all good enough movies.

And now i want to see Marley and Me, Changeling and Bride Wars

I have been watching my Christmas hoard. Didnt feel like watching them when I got them, but now I do.

Just this minute finished watching Narnia: Prince Caspian. Very good and very sad at the end. Lets hope the next gets made after Disney pulled out. Although it wasnt the same without Aslan in it more than he was and no Beavers. Reepicheep made up for some of that though and Ben Barnes :wub: lol

I have also watched..

SpaceCamp. A old movie, but still good.

Treasure Planet. Which I have wanted to watch for years and only just got it. I liked it.

Spiderwick Chronicles, which is another movies I wanted to see for awhile, that was also good.

Fred Claus. I like Christmas movies, but I thought last year was abit of a poor choice, but this movie wasnt so bad.

Hancock, which I thought was abit boring.

Also watched The Simpsons Series 10 and Frasier Series 1-9.

Now all I have left to watch.. The X Files, The Librarian: Quest for the Spear and Return to King Solomon Mines, Silent Hill, The Happening, August Rush and the 2nd National Treasure. And Blood Ties, but I havent even looked it up to see what it is about.

I have Shutter, the 2004 version I think, I havent got the nerve up to watch it yet though lol

^^ I love Shutter, it's a great movie and Joshua Jackson is hot in it so that's a big plus :wink: .

Over the last week i've seen.. Shutter, Awake, The Eye, One Missed Call and P2, all remakes of Japanese horrors as far as i know and all well worth the watch imo. I've also seen Turistas {Melissa George}, Taken {Liam Neeson} and Eagle Eye {Shia LaBeouf}, again all good enough movies.

And now i want to see Marley and Me, Changeling and Bride Wars

Oh yes I saw P2 and I thought it was really good but was scary as well.One Missed Call was good but not very good.

I don't know what movie I watched last, but I did watch the extra long pilot episode of Legend of the Seeker on Youtube the other day. I was watching it because IMDB said that Jason Smith was in it, but I didn't see him :rolleyes:. He is however definitely in a later episode, but the pilot was so intriguing that I've decided to watch all the episodes in order until I get to it. It's like a cross between the LOTR movies and Xena. Probably because it's about magical destinies, and made in NZ by the same guys who made Xena... I really like it, and Jason sweetens the deal so much (peasant shirt, leather pants, bad teenage mustache, sword fighting...) that I might develop diabetes just from watching it!