What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

Wild Child & something else with Casey Affleck and the guy from Scrubs in it - can't remember the name of it but both were stupid :(

I saw Wild Child aswell and it was crap. And also 40 days and 40 nights. Which was allright

Edited by homeandawayxoxo

Watched The Man Who Cried last night. I had to stay up til almost 2am, but it was worth it. I don't usually like WW2 movies, but it was definitely about the innocent people affected by it rather than people running about with guns thinking they're awesome. Eh. War movies... :rolleyes: Anyway, it was set in Paris, starred Christina Ricci and Cate Blanchett, and had Johnny Depp as a Gypsy horse trainer. Works for me :wub:

On a very different note, I just finished watching Aquamarine. I don't know why I used to roll my eyes when people raved about it years ago. I guess I thought it was just a kid's show, which is an odd thing for me to think since a lot of my favourite movies are kid's shows. Anyway, happy to report that it was really funny. Not going on a favourites list any time soon, but it was fun catching glimpses of Lincoln Lewis in the background, and hearing Shaun Micalef attempt an American accent :P. Danni Sutherland and Katya Kinski, lol, what an awesome casting job for the world's biggest b*tches!

Edited by emmasi

Ah, sweet Die Hard. With A Vengeance! ^_^

Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson, and Jeremy Irons. Can you say awesome :D?? And the thought that Jeremy Irons and Alan Rickman would be

brothers

:wub: Sure they're older guys - older still, now - but those voices... mmm :wub:

Die Hard movies are so awesome. I can't believe it's taken me this long to see more than the first one.