What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

I saw Changeling at the cinema last week and I was blown away.

It had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. Angelina Jolie's performance was absolutely stunning.I was slightly dissapointed at the ending though but I think the film's brilliance compensated for that. I think it has to be my favourite film ever now and I would strongly reccomend you to go out and see it if you havent yet :)

I also watched "P.S I Love You" today for the first time and I was in pieces watching it.It is the single most saddest film after The Titanic I have ever seen.

I couldnt believe I hadnt seen it after I watched it because everyone has seen it ages ago.My favourite actress Hilary Swank was brilliant again in it.She never fails to dissapoint me in a movie.

Now I have to download the movie and make a very sad music video of Gerry and Holly :(

Vicky Cristina Barcelona

I advise you all to NOT go to see it. Weird movie, pile of rubbish really although it did have some good acting - but still weird!

Has anyone seen Marley & Me?? We've gone to see it twice and it's been entirely booked out both times! :o

I've seen a lot of movies lately. But there are two moies that really got to me. Me and my fiancé decided to rent this movie called "shutter" and it was really creepy. Little did we know. I won't say too much, but you should watch it. The other movie is quite old, I guess. "The day after tomorrow" wanted to see it so long but was too scared, and wow, what a movie, so emotional and real :(