What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

HP5. So much better than the book. You heard me.

Ah, I did watch Spy Kids for the first time on the weekend. I wasn't expecting much, but Antonio Banderas was enough to make me give it a chance. I was pleasantly amused :)

Edited by emmasi

HP5. So much better than the book. You heard me.

That is blasphemy, the only movie that came close being a good adaptation of its book was Chamber of Secrets. Although HP5 was a shade better than 3 and 4.

I just watched Looney Tunes Back in Action, and I was disappointed: not quite as funny as Space Jam, and the acting, with the possible exception of Brendan Fraser and Timothy Dalton, was at least a star and a half behind Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Some great jokes though, especially Shaggy and Scooby confronting Matthew Lilliard.

^

Omg! Where did you watch Love and Basketball? I've been trying to find that film for ages! And places like choices and blockbusters don't have it :( Lol Jab we Met is brilliant...Iwas watching Salaam-E-Ishq a couple of days ago

Anyway, I watched Down to you> Freddie Prinze JR(:wub:) and Julia Stiles> Loved it :)

x

I watched it on the internet if you want I can send you the link in a PM. I remember watching it on TV years ago and watching it again was fun especially as I hadn't watched it in ages.

Yup it is, after watching it Shahid has become on of my favourites. Ohh I haven't watched that. Is it any good?

I watched Hum Tum, my dvd was wrecked :( but I found it and just never watched the end which I might do today.

Yesterday I attempted to watch KHKG but my dvd was getting annoying and I was losing patience instead watched Main Hoon Na [for the 4th or 5th time] Lucky + Ram :)

I remember watching Down To You ages ago and I agree about Freddie Prinze JR. Have you watched She's All That?