What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

I watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show twice last night, and I think I'm about to watch it again now. In fact, I am watching it again now.

YOU try getting those songs out of your head! (Especially when you've suddenly decided to associate Rocky with Lincoln Lewis... :rolleyes:)

To illustrate the association...

1827_ah.jpg

Brad and Janet remind me of Robbie and Tash too:

DammitJanet.jpg

But that's another story...

I'm not crazy...

Damn it! Janet! ^_^

Edited by emmasi

Indiana Jones.. The new movie..

Mark, Paul and Todd went to the Australian premiere for the new Indiana Jones movie. There are pics on HAAC (none of Todd though :( ) But they all feature on the Indiana Jones Premiere video on the sunrise website... a very small bit with them though... it's a funny clip, they get a little confused about Kate/Cate... lol it's funny.

Indiana Jones.. The new movie..

Mark, Paul and Todd went to the Australian premiere for the new Indiana Jones movie. There are pics on HAAC (none of Todd though :( ) But they all feature on the Indiana Jones Premiere video on the sunrise website... a very small bit with them though... it's a funny clip, they get a little confused about Kate/Cate... lol it's funny.

Bahahah yea I saw that ! It's hilarious aye. Paul was like '' Oh kate ohh yea i miss her'' And then the sunrise guy was like ''No no, the kate thats in the movie'' HAHAHAHA! I couldnt stop laughing.

Bahahah yea I saw that ! It's hilarious aye. Paul was like '' Oh kate ohh yea i miss her'' And then the sunrise guy was like ''No no, the kate thats in the movie'' HAHAHAHA! I couldnt stop laughing.

I know it was funny... the sunrise guy was like no Cate BLANCHETT... :lol:

Paul looked Hot in the suit and vest :wub: ... as did Todd (the 2 secs we saw of him)... ofcourse Mark was looking good too (minus the fluffy hair).

Edited by anaya1

I know it was funny... the sunrise guy was like no Cate BLANCHETT... :lol:

Paul looked Hot in the suit and vest :wub: ... as did Todd (the 2 secs we saw of him)... ofcourse Mark was looking good too (minus the fluffy hair).

Sh*t yeah! Paul looked soo f'en sexy! lol :wub: And so did todd!! Idunno bout Mark tho .. It's the hair thats put me off him <_<

But he is still sexy.

I watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show twice last night, and I think I'm about to watch it again now. In fact, I am watching it again now.

YOU try getting those songs out of your head! (Especially when you've suddenly decided to associate Rocky with Lincoln Lewis... :rolleyes:)

To illustrate the association...

1827_ah.jpg

Brad and Janet remind me of Robbie and Tash too:

DammitJanet.jpg

But that's another story...

I'm not crazy...

Damn it! Janet! ^_^

WOW!

I havn't seen that movie in AGES!

and damn those tunes are catchy :lol:

but how you associate Rocky with Lincon Lewis i do not know...

but how you associate Rocky with Lincon Lewis i do not know...

Yay a fan! :D

Yeah, they're not at all similar, really. I think it's just these lyrics that got me thinking:

Why don't you stay for the night? (Night)

Or maybe a bite? (Bite)

I could show you my favourite obsession.

I've been making a man

With blond hair and a tan

And he's good for relieving my... ...tension

Sounds like Linc to me :P

Magnolia, which was a real masterpiece, especially Julianne Moore and Jeremy Blackman. One of the few 3 hour movies I've sat through without thinking it should be shorter, the others being each film in the Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Godfather. Even better than Look Both Ways.