What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

Am I a bad person for liking the fact that in "I am legend" they killed the dog? Normally i get irate that the dog survives, it's so unrealistic and by killing off the dog, aside from making WS's character even more alone it showed the movie had balls

Yes! :lol: And you're a bad person for not putting that in spoiler tags. I've been wanting to see that movie :P

Halloween Resurrection. Better than number 2, not as good as 4. It didn't scare me to the same extent as H20 did (ie. nothing to the standard of where Charlie had his hand down the garbage disposal unit). But the atmosphere was still better than most of the early ones. The use of the cameras was a cool gimmick and Sara was an OK Final Girl, not as good as Rachel Carruthers but better than Julie James in I Know What You Did Last Summer. Michael looked scary, but I think his mask had too much of an expression.

Overall, the pros outweighed the cons. The only thing that was really laugh-out-loud bad and wasn't intended to look bad, was the token scene where the heroine comes across all the bodies of her friends. It worked in Halloween, it worked in Friday the 13th, it worked in Urban Legend and it worked in Last Summer. But when the character has to climb down to some kind of underground tunnels, the obvious intent being the filmmakers trying to get her to find Donna, it doesn't work.

Oh, God I think Halloween Ressurection is crap! I do like H20 though. And the remake was okay. Nothing beats the first.

Last movie I saw at the movie theatre - Lars and the Real Girl... weird.

Last movie I saw on DVD - Buried Alive... absolute crap! :rolleyes:

I watched Saving Private Ryan last night...i seen it now about 8 times but i'm still a complete wreck for most of it! such a powerful film, that I hope means that the last great war will not be forgotten and all those who sarificed themselves for democracy.

Tom Hanks is phenomenal.

Edited by ezaz8