What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

HP5. So much better than the book. You heard me.

That is blasphemy, the only movie that came close being a good adaptation of its book was Chamber of Secrets. Although HP5 was a shade better than 3 and 4.

Chamber of Secrets is my favourite HP movie. I don't particularly rate that book either way, but I hate the fifth book with a passion. It's so much nicer to have a quick and easy movie to replace all the useless memories that I went to the trouble of deleting from the book - I don't have room in my mind for 500 pages of nonsense.

I watched it too. It was really sweet :). Tales of the paranormal usually have a way of sucking me in. I really liked the guy at the book store. "Ufology... it's not even a real science :rolleyes:" While standing in the ghost section, stacking up a pile of essential reading. I can so relate to that mentality :P

Prince Caspian, which was brilliantly produced and well acted. The one weak point, which only lost it half a star, was the slightly excessive deviations from the book, although that doesn't make a lot of sense, even to me, because I enjoyed the film a lot more than the book, which didn't really hold my attention. I guess it's just that The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe managed to improve on the book without changing it much.

My favourite lines:

Reepicheep: Choose your last words carefully, Telmarine.

Prince Caspian: You are a mouse.

Reepicheep: I was hoping for something a little more original.

and

Telmarine Soldier Killed by Reepicheep: You're a mouse.

Reepicheep: You people have no imagination!

SEX AND THE CITY! I saw it on friday night and I'm still on a high. I miss the show so much, if it wasn't for the re runs on Arena I don't know what I'd do!

Samantha is still my favourite character ever on any tv show :wub: (only equalled by Jack on Will & Grace) I know some people won't like it but for me it was just like 2 and a half hours of sex and the city so I loved it. And the clothes!!!!!!! And that Vera Wang wedding dress, EEEE. ^_^.

Edited by Jamey-Maria

Last movie I watched was The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. Dolly Parton's acting was a little woody and stiff, and Burt Reynolds and Dolly's duets were a little off, because her mountain soprano tone and his alto tone didn't mix well, but it was still funny and emotional at the same time :D