What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

PS I Love You

Aww i loved that. Saw it twice :( Made me cry both times. There's some nice eye candy in there don't you think? :P

It was a great film, i was howling like a baby :lol: and as for the men, well lets just say, they were very easy on the eye :wub: I certainly wouldn't say no :P

Monster. (A rip off of Cloverfield). And for the first time ever, I feel as if I have really wasted a part of my life.. And I do nothing that you can consider an achievement anyway.. So that shows how bad that hour and a half was.

SEX AND THE CITY! I saw it on friday night and I'm still on a high. I miss the show so much, if it wasn't for the re runs on Arena I don't know what I'd do!

Samantha is still my favourite character ever on any tv show :wub: (only equalled by Jack on Will & Grace) I know some people won't like it but for me it was just like 2 and a half hours of sex and the city so I loved it. And the clothes!!!!!!! And that Vera Wang wedding dress, EEEE. ^_^.

I saw it last night and loved it, too! :D

I was kinda surprised it was only a 15 in the UK, though. Like, I know there was no horror/gore in it to justify making it an 18, but I did think that at times it was a bit, err, graphic? Very, very, VERY good, though. And yes, the Vera Wang dress = :wub: And also those blue Manolo Blahniks = :wub:

I never caught the television show - I think I'm gonna have to buy the boxsets!

I went to rent a movie with mom yesterday, and we watched this movie called "Prey"

It was a great movie, you should really see it - But it's one scary movie, after all, and I will never dare to visit a safari again :)

Sex and the City. Finally. I wasn't the biggest fan of the TV series, but have seen most of them. Must say, I like the movie better. But it was really predictable and I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. I love Samantha, she's definately my favourite as well.

I did see the preview for Get Smart as well and I can't wait until it comes out - it looks really good. I use to watch the show all the time.

I'm now off the watch the Bodyguard... something to fill in the time while I wait for H&A to come on Youtube.

Saturday Night Fever - Possibly the best acting I've ever seen from John Travolta, although I liked him better in both Face Off and Broken Arrow. Beyond that it was pretty poor, particularly the character development of Tony's friends. Plus I now have Stayin' Alive, and to a lesser extent, If I Can't Have You, stuck in my head.

I've also been watching a few of the old Road Runner/Wile E. Coyote shorts, after finding a recently made one on the Looney Tunes: Back in Action DVD. The old ones are still brilliant but I think The Whizzard of Ow was a bit unfair on Wile and broke the rule about having the coyote always bring disaster on himself.

Prince Caspian, which was brilliantly produced and well acted. The one weak point, which only lost it half a star, was the slightly excessive deviations from the book, although that doesn't make a lot of sense, even to me, because I enjoyed the film a lot more than the book, which didn't really hold my attention. I guess it's just that The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe managed to improve on the book without changing it much.

My favourite lines:

Reepicheep: Choose your last words carefully, Telmarine.

Prince Caspian: You are a mouse.

Reepicheep: I was hoping for something a little more original.

and

Telmarine Soldier Killed by Reepicheep: You're a mouse.

Reepicheep: You people have no imagination!

funny this movie was so good i hate harry potter but narina really cool best movie i seen in awhile it a must see for an narina fan i love it