HAPPY 4000TH EPISODE!

Guest James Martin

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was really great episode I loved the speach scenes, the flashbacks and the near the end where Alf and Sally had a moment on their own.

It was also nice to see the returning faces, Donald never seems to change other than the fact he slightly grayer each time lol.

Please can someone tell me something about Sarah as I remember her face and that she got together Tug thats it. Did she live with Alf?

I was pretty happy with last night's episode. There was a few people came through the door who I was wanting to see...but also some people were missing who I wanted to see as well.

I think Ald should have spent more time with Duncan really..he was feeling kind of left out. And that bit before he walked out..Alf wanted Roo there more than Duncan..this must have made Duncan feel like crap.

Glad Sophie and Blake got together anyway..it was written all over her face as soon as Blake came through the door. I was pretty thrilled to see Sarah as well [the one that was dating tug..or still is]. I couldn't get a good look at her though to see how much she has changed. It was great to see how they've all grown up now though. And Mitch...he's a good lad...was never a one for fighting..always tried to reason with them.

As for Barbara...who the hell is she?? Unless it's Alf's sister or something maybe. I felt really sorry for Chloe as well with that scum bag coming in and spoiling her night.

I think Duncan got missed of the group photo as well...surprised that Alf never bothered looking for him. Strange lot families in soaps. Really liked it when they showed shots from early episodes...but missed out a lot of people though..and not as many as Neighbours either I don't think.

Anyway.....I was pretty happy with last night's episode...and wasn't greatly dissapointed at the end of it.

im watchin it on the re runs on 5 at the mo :)

gotta b honest tho, i dont blame alf for ignorin duncan, he was a horrible kid, an wasnt very nice to alf before he did a runner to america

was lovely to see all the old faces tho, an a bit of a cry watchin it last night :rolleyes:

Easily the best episode so far this year.

H&A hasn't moved me to tears like that since Don's leaving episode (my favourite). That was FANTASTIC!

I didn't know that Mitch made an appearance; what a lovely little surprise!

I don't think Alf conciously set out to ignore Duncan the whole evening, it was probably more a subconcious thing that he didn't realise he was doing. It's such a shame they couldn't get Roo back for the event, because as Alf said, it wasn't the whole family - but it was still damn good. I'm also happy that they chose episode 4000 to tie up a long running story arc of two classic characters (Blake and Sophie)!

Archived