HAPPY 4000TH EPISODE!

Guest James Martin

I would have loved to have seen Roo as well. I've seen a photo of the person who took her character..and she looks much older now..a bit different as well to what she looked like back then.

Maybe she didn't want to be associated with Home and Away anymore. There's always things that tend not to make a anniversay episode perfect...and this was one of them. It wouldn't have been right at all getting in someone else to play his daughter either..and maybe the crew knew this all to well. Still.....it was a pretty good anniversary programme. Well done to the crew of Home and Away :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think that this was the a really brilliant episode- it was really nice to see all the people back who left and the tear jerker was sallys speech, it was the most beautiful moment i loved every minute!!!!! the clips of the old episodes were nice to have too.

I thought is was a wonderful episode, the best by far this year (uk).

Loved seeing old faces and trying to remember their individual storys.

The flashbacks were great i kept saying that's so and so, I told myself i won't get tearful but hey i did :) especially with the speeches.

Morag made me laugh with her comments with Celia esp- when Celia moaned about getting into Barbra,s small car Morage said shut up woman.

Nice little scene with Alf and Sally, ( it's been a great eighteen years).

Then comes everyone happy in the car Cloe appoligising Alf saying it's not your fault then oh dear a car heading straight for them :o .

Can't wait till the aftermath from that.

HAPPY XMAS AND NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Archived