Tim Campbell Appreciation

Guest ste

He is a great actor I agree, one of the best in the show – a real professional. I really hope he sticks around for a good long while, same with Ada – they provide the show with reality and are real character driven, believable. I could see Tim Campbell sticking around too – I hope they take advantage of it.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to add more life to this cool yet taken for granted topic. Also a quick mention, it is also in the birthday thread, but the lovely Tim turns 31 tomorrow! I hope this topic gets some more action. He is such a nice guy and wonderful actor that we owe it to him! :unsure::D:wub:

Well it's now already tomorrow in Aus so happy birthday Tim!

I don't think he looks 31. 28, I'd say.

Just want to add more life to this cool yet taken for granted topic. Also a quick mention, it is also in the birthday thread, but the lovely Tim turns 31 tomorrow! I hope this topic gets some more action. He is such a nice guy and wonderful actor that we owe it to him! :unsure::D:wub:

Well it's now already tomorrow in Aus so happy birthday Tim!

I don't think he looks 31. 28, I'd say.

I know he looks so much younger. Actually it is Wednesday ie Tomorrow. I posted that after midnight so technically it was early this morning! If that makes sense... :blink: Oh and he better stick around for a while yet! Although he did have desires to move to South Australia in the future...lol :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I thought he was boring at first but he's been good sinnce the whole gambling story.He was really good when Peter turned up,you can understand how Dan would feel.

I agree. I think the storyline where Dan was in a car acciedent showed everyone what Tim could do some amazing scenes. I hope he stays in Home and Away for a while :D

Archived