Tim Campbell Appreciation

Guest ste

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I thought i'd give this thread a *bump* considering the recent storylines Dan has.

In the UK he has just agred with Dudely to bet another £10,000, bringing his total debt to £20 000 if he looses. In Australia i understand he has a lot of great storylines going on too. I think this is the first time in the UK that we have really been able to see Tim perform and act his little socks off, without supporting another actress/actor.

xxx

I like Dan, he is a genuinely good guy but he has a bit of an edge and isn't sickeningly nice like the likes of Hayley was. Which is why it was so sad seeing him lying in a coma like that with Peter saying "You don't deserve this." You have to feel sorry for him, he's lost his marraige, lots of money (gambling), his son, and he almost killed his step-son. No wonder he attempted suicide. Or did he?

:(

But this thread is about Tim, not Dan. And I have to say, he is going from strength to strength! I hope he stays for a long time!

Archived