Tim Campbell Appreciation

Guest ste

I think Tim Campbell is one hell of an amazing actor. No matter what scene he's doing it's very believeable and he definietly makes Dan an interesting and unique character to watch. I thought his scenes with Nic/playing brothers were very convinving whether they were on good terms or not (before and after pete's return) and even dan's scenes with amanda are done very well. From what i've read he also seems like a really nice person in real life. His scenes in the aftermath of the explosion/Peter were very emotional and extremely sad to watch... it was a very realistic reaction... especially when dan was talking about his regrets about peter...a job well done!!! *Applauds Tim* :)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan has done a great job so far on H&A and knowing that Tim is a really friendly guy in real life is so cool!!!!! Poor thing wasn't able to say goodbye to his brother Peter before he died in the explosion. :(:(

Hey does anyone know if Tim ever visits BTTB????

Thanks,

Jarad :)

• 4 weeks later...

i think tim campbell is a very talented man!

his acting and singing is amazing!

and, to top it off, he's a really humble and down to earth guy and not many celebs are like that!

he suits and plays the role of dan baker really well and if you look at it, he and ada really make a cute couple. and his chemistry with other characters is really good as well which is great for a show like H&A coz they're all like family. the chemistry between him and nic bishop is also a bonus coz as brothers they need to get on well and they need to fight like brothers and they need to be there for one another like brothers.

i didn't like dan when he first came into the picture coz his storylines have been pretty boring but they've been expanding his storyline and he carries them so well!

a truly talented and amazing man!

• 1 month later...

Archived