Tim Campbell Appreciation

Guest ste

I like Tim/Dan but there is just too much of him at the moment. We go from having no storylines about him to dominating every week. It really bugs me about H and A this year how they are incapable of spreading storylines out more evenly between characters.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed... when Dan first came to the bay he was written in as a new love interest for Leah and a way for Leah to finally get over Vinnie...

Then he really didn't do a great deal, character-wise, for a while.

But now he's actually got some character stuff and its great!

I agree Tim Campbell is fantastic actor. I have seen him in so many random shows! One was, he played a cop in Always Greener. I think he was on Water Rats or Stingers, and also on a kids show. I have yet to see him stay on as a permanent character yet though, except Home and Away or course!

This year... try forever!

I am loving this run of Dan storylines because he is an interesting (and very flawed) character... I much prefer watching his storylines than a lot of peoples.

I totally agree, I've liked Dan (& Tim) from day one, but he has been great & really interesting lately. Tim is a wonderfull & realistic performer.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived