Tim Campbell Appreciation

Guest ste

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Tim is a great actor, especially in the recent storyline with Dan suffering from brain damage.

Also its amazing that he is so funny in real life when I listened to him in a old episode of Baycast.

Thanks,

Jarad

• 2 weeks later...

I also had the pleasure of meeting Tim Campbell on Saturday as I won a competition. As I said before, he is one of most nicest actors I have every meet in my life and I'm grateful to have the chance to have a good chat with him. Tim also has a great sense of humour, especially when he asked me if I my favourite secne had his character Dan Baker in it. lol

Before I did chat to Tim, he & Paul hid behind the door and jumped out suprising me, my friend and some other winners.

Thanks,

Jarad

How'd you get to meet him?

xxx

Well I met them when they were at a charity convoy yesterday. He is hotter in real life. He is funny and down to earth. I didn't get to talk much to him as the line had to keep moving for autographs and they were on a tight schedule as their plane was going to leave shortly after. However at least he knows know that I love him thanks to my friend!

Archived