The Book Thread

MarMar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The author of P.S. I Love You is Cecilia Ahern, her second is Where Rainbows End which I love they way the story was told through letters and her new one is A Silver Lining AKA If You Could See Me Now.

I do reccomend Dan Brown he is really good, I only have the Da Vinci Code left (save the best 'til last) and by far Digital Fortress and Angels and Demons were the best with Deception Point not being that good.

Im reading Iain Banks "espedair Street" Its very good, i'm getting right into it!

My favourite book of recent times though has to be "Birdsong" by Sebastian Faulks! He is amazing, and I loved the way he captured all the emotions, It was truly moving.

My favourite books of all time though have to be Little Women, Good Wives and Jo's Boys! Just simply because Little Woment was the first big book I read and I think they are nice heart warming classics.

i was reading The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown i read about 10 pages and got bored of it lol.

It does take a few chapters to get into it - but once you get into it properly you will not want to put it down! Don't give up on it :wink:

i was reading The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown i read about 10 pages and got bored of it lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It does take a few chapters to get into it - but once you get into it properly you will not want to put it down! Don't give up on it :wink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, thanks. I may start to read it again now.

Archived