The Book Thread

MarMar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's an Irish 'woman's fiction' writer. She's like Bronte or Austen for the 21st century. I'm a book nut but I go through times of reading a lot of times of reading very little. I'm gonna start an open uni course in May to study a Geography degree so i should really make most of leisure time till then.

Jane

My husbands the same. One of the rooms in our three bedroom house is crammed full of books and they are scattered all over the other rooms too. Also been littering my moms house with them and his parents house with them. I have all the Rosamunde Pilcher books, nearly all of Marian Keyes, lots of books on Austen and Bronte. I did an extended essay on them in high school. I only really got into reading at about 14 but since then I became the 'wierd kid' at school and after as I would rather, in a large degree have the company of a good book than a real person.

Even my hubby at time dont compare to some characters in my books.

Jane

Archived