The Stalker

Guest Chris J

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Zoe-she seems such a lovely person, but I have a feeling its her. She was one of the only ones not at the meeting and I just think that Marc is busy enough tormenting Josie. Plus, I can;t see he has a reason for getting revenge. Whereas, what exactly do we know about Zoe? Nothing of her past, or where she comes from. And, she seemed a little too interested in the breakins if you ask me-it was as if she was covering her tracks asking Beth and Flynn about them like she was.

And it can't be Josie- she doesn;t want Jesse to find out about her affair so shes hardly going to leave a tape with proof on for Jesse is she? The stalker is not trying to get revenge on themselves!

Flynn has gone a bit mad as a result of all that pill popping, and I reckon he is still lusting after Leah, and that he has completely lost the plot - it could be him!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh but I still think, however mad he went, I can't see him hurting his family, and the stalker trashed their house- I just dont think he'd do that to Sal.

Flynn has gone a bit mad as a result of all that pill popping, and I reckon he is still lusting after Leah, and that he has completely lost the plot - it could be him!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh but I still think, however mad he went, I can't see him hurting his family, and the stalker trashed their house- I just dont think he'd do that to Sal.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, a normal Flynn wouldn't. But what if the pills have affected his brain and he does not know what he is doing?

I hope its dan, he looks shifty to me. :P

i was wondering the same thing either its zoe as ott with her so called friendliness and too interested in the breakins if i recall right when kk where at the hospital shed said too then u r on my list?

flynn has been popping those pills prehaps hes became unhinged and decied to teach a few opeople alesson

Yeah but by that logic, it could be Zoe too as she arrived at the same time,  it's just circumstancial evidence.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Zoe's not Psycho stalker material she seems to nice a girl for that sort of thing. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think shes the Stalker i mean, shes come from nowhere and shes weird, well i think she is...

Archived