The Stalker

Guest Chris J

Issue 98 of Soaplife (fortnight ending 12th August 2005) says that there are five suspects and one wildcard in the stalker case.

These are: -

1: Dan Baker

2: Zoe MacCallister

3: Jesse McGregor

4: Josie Russell

5: Flynn Saunders

Wildcard: Sarah Lewis

It says that one of these 6 is the stalker.

I don't think it is Dan, and Sarah is dead so that leaves Zoe, Jesse, Josie & Flynn.

We don't know much about Zoe, so we wouldn't know if she's a psycho.

Jesse has a temper, we know that, but would he kill someone as Alf predicted??

Josie has a shady past, but I don't think she is stalker material.

Flynn hasn't been himself recently (well since the headswap of 2003) but even under the influence of drugs, can he be the stalker??

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Soaplife is quite reliable on what it prints, so I believe it is one of those six.

I know it isn't Sarah Lewis as she is dead, and half of Summer Bay were about 10ft away when Rhys & Dani saw her shoot herself. It was probably Flynn who pronounced her death as well, so we know she's dead.

Dan, Flynn, Jesse & Josie were all at the town meeting, plus why would Flynn break into his own home?? Josie would not steal the video of her and Marc to give to Jesse, and if Jesse had stolen it, he would know the truth now anyway, which he doesn't. That leaves Dan, but he was with Leah all night at the town meeting. So that only leaves one person who could possibly be the stalker, Zoe MacCallister, she wasn't at the meeting and she is the only person who wouldn't have been missed as she doesn't have a partner, as Dan, Flynn, Josie & Jesse do who would have noticed they were gone. It's obviously Zoe.

Archived