The Stalker

Guest Chris J

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could be very wrong here, but i think the stalker might be Flynn. I've been having a good think about this, and this Sarah Louise, i'm just wondering whether she might have been Flynn's sister. Flynn was also trying to convince Sally that she never saw someone, is he trying to drive her mad maybe. I could find out who the stalker is if i wanted to, but i'll just resist the temptation to do this :D

Hi

I think the stalker is Pete... I don't know why but

i just find him suspicious.. My first thought was Kim,

but have changed to Pete..  Love this story line and

i am making myself not cheat and look up who it

is.. I normally can't wait and read about story

lines but this one i want to watch without knowing...

(though it is hard)  Willpower!!  :)

Jo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The thing is, Marc said to the stalker "what are you doing here" in a surprised voice. Yet he saw Peter Baker in the mansion with the others. I think it has to be someone who wasn't there at the mansion that day, maybe this is the producers/directors teasing us with a clue. I keep going back through it in my mind, the way Marc reacted to them, the way he said what he said in a surprised response. This is why i thought of Flynn to be the stalker maybe, because he has/had a sister, and maybe he is getting revenge for what happened to Sarah Louise (if this was his sister). But i really don't think it was anybody in the mansion though.

A little inside info from a very good source,If you watch carefully most of the time! when there is something to do with the stalker, you watch who they cut to in the next scene!! :ph34r:  :wink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I this case, my suspicion might just be right then. When Sally was shouting and screaming for help in the hospital, the camera moved straight onto Flynn when he started running towards the room where Sally was in.

Hi

I think the stalker is Pete... I don't know why but

i just find him suspicious.. My first thought was Kim,

but have changed to Pete..  Love this story line and

i am making myself not cheat and look up who it

is.. I normally can't wait and read about story

lines but this one i want to watch without knowing...

(though it is hard)  Willpower!!  :)

Jo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The thing is, Marc said to the stalker "what are you doing here" in a surprised voice. Yet he saw Peter Baker in the mansion with the others. I think it has to be someone who wasn't there at the mansion that day, maybe this is the producers/directors teasing us with a clue. I keep going back through it in my mind, the way Marc reacted to them, the way he said what he said in a surprised response. This is why i thought of Flynn to be the stalker maybe, because he has/had a sister, and maybe he is getting revenge for what happened to Sarah Louise (if this was his sister). But i really don't think it was anybody in the mansion though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And Flynn did arrive late, didn't he? I take it you mean Sarah Lewis who shot Noah. When she was in H&A the last time there wasn't really anything that would make you think she was related to Flynn (or any of the others she'd held hostage that night). Still, different writers back then so.......

A little inside info from a very good source,If you watch carefully most of the time! when there is something to do with the stalker, you watch who they cut to in the next scene!! :ph34r:  :wink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I this case, my suspicion might just be right then. When Sally was shouting and screaming for help in the hospital, the camera moved straight onto Flynn when he started running towards the room where Sally was in.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh but the alarms only went off when the drip fell over (pushed by the stalker) and Flynn was walking in from a door over the other side of the hospital almost simultaneously...

I think Flynn is just concerned with Sally. I dont think he is trying to drive her mad. He's a doctor so he knows that People see things when there is head trauma. In any case even if he did think there was somebody in the house he's not gunna tell Sally when shes recovering from such trauma is he?

I agree Em! In his own way he is trying to protect Sally.

The thing with the stalker is at the end of the day it doesnt matter as much as to what the ending is as long as we enjoy the ride and it isnt boring. I for one would love to see how how any of the cast changes and become the stalker it could really make compelling viewing!

Liam :)

Archived