The Stalker

Guest Chris J

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have a feeling it's Pete.. (at the moment) I know Marc said what are you doing here but that could just be misleading.. like it what you doing here after me?? I dunno.. i just can't see it being anyone else at the moment..

I'm also annoyed as i go on holiday 19th october to tenerife, just on the days it all get revieled.. not a happy bunny!!

Well just tape the programmes then. One thing about Marc though, the way he reacted. It seemed like it was someone who he wouldn't have thought in a million years of being. The thing i find strange is that Zoe had so much fear in her face when Sally was being asked if she saw who the stalker was, she just kept look around and being on edge incase Sally knew who the stalker was, but Zoe gets killed though. Well, it's definitely someone who Marc would never have thought it to be in a million years. It's not Josie because she leaves Summer Bay, so that leaves the others. Also something else as well, wouldn't Peter have been wearing different clothes at the mansion, and yet if he was down with Marc dressed as the stalker, Marc would have seen this and maybe commented on it. And he would also commented on how he got accused by him of being the stalker. Now Jesse, the way Marc reacted could well have well been suited to him. When Marc said what are you doing here, he knew that Jesse wanted nothing to do with him, so why would he be here standing right infront of him when he didn't need to be. Something else has just come to mind as well, Kane Philips. Marc could also have said what are you doing here because he knew Kane had done a bunk and he was also surprised to see him back. Jesse and Kane could be equal suspects for this, Jesse because he doesn't like Marc and because he doesn't even want to be anywhere near him either, or Kane because Marc would be very surprised to see him back in Summer Bay. Kane might also think that Summer Bay has betrayed him for finding him guilty of a crime he never commited, therefore getting revenge on the whole of Summer Bay for this, still bafflles me as to how he would think the whole of Summer Bay would be at fault. So there you have it, my two prime suspects for now. I think it's better to go looking at absolutely every bit of evidence you have, and it's also better to be very picky about situations as well, can't leave anything out at all.

There is no way on the planet it could be Kane....

1) He loves Kirsty, Kirsty loves the bay so why would he wanna ruin that and risk his wife turning him in after he's hurt the place and people she likes

2) The stalker keeps attacking Sally for the time being....Sally and Flynn took Kane in when he had cancer and helped him keep it from Kirsty, why would he want to try and bump her off

3) Why would he want to knife Zoe? Zoe is going out with Kim, Kim is one of Tasha's best friends, Tasha was like the weird lil sis he never had and h e cared alot for her and protected her whenever he could.

4) Why trash the Hunter household where Tasha's bf Robbie lived, also he trashed the Saunders household which would again lead me to point 2.

5) Kane is on the run, they have the summer bay stalker in everybody's mind (Marc), why would he wanna kill Marc which would jeopardise his chances of living free with his wife and unborn son, who he cares about more than any grudge he may have against the bay! He'd be caught and sent to prison which he doesnt wanna do?!!??

Well i can't see it being Kane, neither can i see it being being Jesse him being there like Peter and having to change clothes.. I might be losing my reasons for Peter so at the moment again i have no idea..

Can't tape it as way too long, and nobody to do it for me.. Oh well

I'll see the stalker unmasked and then that will be it..

I was forgetting that Sally and Flynn took Kane in, completely forgot about that. The thought that it might be someone who wasn't invited at the mansion that day crossed my mind. I'm trying to think of who the camera went on after Sally called for help from that room, apart from Flynn that is. I suppose i'll just have to watch home and away very carefully before i jump to any conclusions.

Well i can't see it being Kane, neither can i see it being being Jesse him being there like Peter and having to change clothes..  I might be losing my reasons for Peter so at the moment again i have no idea..

Can't tape it as way too long, and nobody to do it for me.. Oh well

I'll see the stalker unmasked and then that will be it..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah yeah i forgot that, if it can't be Peter because of this, then i suppose it can't be Jesse either. Baaaaaaaaaaacckk to the drawing board i guess :D

The stalker never done anything last night, so i couldn't look for this. I will be looking to see if it's the same person being filmed afterwards, and if it isn't then.......Unless it's something that someone thought up maybe. I think that bit with Marc saying "what are you doing here" was the biggest clue, we just have to work out what he meant by that. Everything's going through my mind at the minute, but still haven't come up with anything. I'm going through all of the residents, but just the ones that weren't at the murder mystery weekend though. There was a photograph with that Sarah Louise on it i think with someone else, but unfortunately they were cut off. I'm not so sure whether i'm going to suss out who's the stalker or not, i'm still trying. Unless it's someone who none of the suspicions points to maybe, someone who we would never have guessed in a million years maybe. Well, i'll still be trying to figure them out anyway, and i'll continue to do so until the stalker is finally unmasked. I think this day will feel better than if i had won the lottery :D

Do we know for certain that it is one of the main characters in it now?? or is it a main character that could come back? I'm finding it hard to believe it could be any of the main characters but it must be someone pretty recent for marc to know them.

I'm now concidering the other doctors at the hospital..

Archived